Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Did you guys know Clarke is the last blond human being left, in the world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

hollylolly posted:

...except for the girl at the trading post.
Yeah, I posted that before watching any of the s3 episodes. Kind of interesting it was true at the end of s2 but I guess I was too late at making the observation

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I think Anya had blonde hair. Probably it's just that everybody's hair is really dirty so it's hard to see.
hm, I guess so, but she died, as did the Nazi lady that had Kane whip Abby. The Trading Post woman survived

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

FELD1 posted:

I don't get why Bellamy would so willingly join an anti-grounder movement when his sister has become something of a grounder-arker hybrid. Seems weird. That said, I'm curious to see how this plays out and I'm glad that the bedroom scene with Clarke and Lexa wasn't too unnecessarily indulgent.
Yeah, Jasper's angst is frustrating television but at least makes sense. There's no way Bellamy is dumb enough to want to kill a peacekeeping force sent there by allies, especially since he knows full well the Mt. Weather attack was done by Ice Nation and he's been around long enough to not be an idiot and blame all grounders for something like that. I mean, he was there in Polis when they found out the entire thing was an Ice Nation set-up so he knows the main grounder force wasn't behind it and was still supposed to be with them. Really disappointing writing. Although, Finn psycho murdered a bunch of women and children last season, so it's not the first time one of the good guys suddenly becomes an unhinged killer that ruins things for everyone.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Getting away from the argument that lesbian characters shouldn't die for a little bit, does anyone think Clarke is gonna be responsible for getting a poo poo ton of sky people killed this season? It seems like the only way to make the cloud of death that follows her any blacker and there's lots of sky nazis ripe for killing.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I guess Bellamy is in full Us vs Them mode because after massacring an army there to protect them, this episode he executes 2 messengers for no reason as well. And then at the end of the episode, when Kane is sentenced to death for literally attempting to kidnap and deliver the chancellor to the enemy, a more than fair punishment if you actually support the nazi Pike, Bellamy suddenly has a crisis of conscience.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't really agree that Bellamy is a "follower" since he took command of poo poo from the moment they landed, and was one of the leaders for the first three seasons. Back on the ship too he was trying to be in the guard but he was also smuggling his sister into a masquerade ball instead of just following rules. This new turn to me just seems like a case of the writers deciding to make some conflict

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yeah it's just these people know what it's like to be surrounded by a grounder army demanding justice. It happened only last season. Anyone that thinks murdering a force of grounders there to protect them would be good for the ark is not thinking very intelligently, and while I can buy it from Pike since he's a fascist dick I don't expect it from Bellamy let alone do I expect the entire ark to vote for a guy who's plan is let's sneak out in the night and murder our allies who occupy this entire continent while we're here in this little fenced in outpost. Despite all that I don't hate this season, but that was a dumb idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dalael posted:

You're right. I was just being an rear end.
Nah, you were right, periods don't matter

I'm still kind of having trouble figuring out how I feel about this season. I think I like the Jaha plotline the most right now. I enjoyed when the adults first came down to earth and the surviving kids were just like "lol you don't know poo poo," this season needs more of that. So far, Clarke has been too much removed from the rest of the action imo

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 4, 2016

• Locked thread