Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Combat Pretzel posted:

Casually watching this in the background, when nothing else is on the playlist. Am at episode 5 now, where they want to kill those 300 people. I guess it's just lovely plot logic, because culling people to extend their air for few months, after hanging up there for almost a hundred years, makes no loving sense. Go to loving Earth, since you're dead anyway.

Also this "privileged" bickering in earlier episodes. Last I remember is that they all were in prison. Some privilege.

Been a while, but wasn't the few months to fix their Life support systems? IE, 300 die, the rest live on until earth is safe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Wasn't it also implied later on that they had limited expectation that there would be any chance the kids survived and yet were just 100 people less to feed/breathe etc?

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Murphy is my favourite character on the show followed closely by Lincoln and Lexa. His is the only character that doesn't have big huge u turns in drive and logic to suit the story.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Dalael posted:

That's exactly how things should turn out because TV wouldn't lie to us reality would be boring to watch. :colbert:

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

I think they are referring to the nuclear plants, not the characters.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

So now we wait 4 weeks until the next episode?

Welp. At least there's definitely a season 5 coming, so we wont be cut off mid-cliffhanger.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Astroman posted:

LOL that Crazy Jaha actually pulled it off and saved everyone!

Little disappointed that the bunker wasn't filled with crazy cultists or cryogenically frozen John Pyper-Ferguson tho. :colbert:

Wait what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

latinotwink1997 posted:

I just binged season 4 yesterday. And I'm seeing surprisingly little speculation on where this random nightblood child came from.

Could she be Clarke's kid? Maybe she was a few months preggo from her brief moment with Bellamy in season 2 (I don't know time spans on this show. Seems like not too long ago) and wasn't showing when the nuke wave occurred. Now 6 years later she has this nearly 6 year old kid.

Unless she immediately started wandering the landscape after the wave and finds this baby in a cave surrounded by her dead parents.

Or it's a Becca clone she found in some cryo tube.

Doesnt make sense that its her baby and speaking the grounder language. Why wouldnt she just speak her natural tongue to her own child if they're the only survivors

• Locked thread