Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I'm so ready for all the big Ms: Murder, Misery, and 'Macking lips together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

There's so much good poo poo in the premiere but I love the understated moment where Murphy gives this "hate makes me who I am" speech to Jaha so he won't join his dumb cult... and then he sees a girl he wants to bone and jumps onboard.

Classic Murphy.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I was oddly worried that the show would have to keep creating wacky super science antagonists until they got stale, but the fact that there's still Grounders to fight and new Ark people that have just been off doing their own thing all of last season is immensely promising. I totally forgot that they hadn't run into other Ark survivors yet.

I'm loving ready for all of this chaos.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Xoidanor posted:

Did you miss that Jaha is creating a cyber-zombie army?

I was mostly worried that they'd have to keep creating poo poo like that, which is awesome, but could get kind of repetitive. Keeping the old threats relevant throughout is exactly what I want with the new threats.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Did they say if Pike was a member of Ark guard? I assumed that was why Kane knew him but I can't remember exactly.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Ohhhh that's right, my bad.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Every time Pike or anyone claims they can defeat the Grounders, I keep thinking Rhett Butler will walk in and do that thing where he mocks all the wannabe-soldiers for blatantly underestimating just how out-manned and screwed they are. The South Sky Crew is destined to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I wonder if the reason the whole Pike plotline has been so badly paced is because they wanted to use Lexa's actress while they could

• Locked thread