Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
One more day, Goon-grounders (Goonders? Groonders?)! I for one am having a hard time deciding whether or not to let the episodes pile up so I can binge later. After the premiere, of course.

Yes Ghengis Clarke, I'll do whatever you say please don't kill me oh god

isaboo fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jan 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Loved every second of the premiere. Highlights for me were-

• Unhinged Murphy in the bunker - STATE YOUR CORE COMMAND
  • Crazy-rear end Jaha
  • Alie saying "too many people" as her justification. Clarke can take care of that for you, Alie.
  • Jasper. Lots of things about Jasper, but him saluting and then smacking Bellamy upside the head was hilarious. OId Bellamy would have hung him.
  • Bellamy's patrol singing in the rover.
  • ICE NATION!
  • Everything about Clarke and the trader girl of course, but especially this exchange:
    "No kill marks?"
    Clarke: "My back isn't big enough"
  • Who the gently caress kills panthers with a goddamn knife? WANHEDA, COMMANDER OF DEATH, that's who.

This show is so good.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Lindsey Morgan (Raven) is just a beast of an actress, goddamn. She just kills it every time.

Also, ALIE: "we'll have to kill them all"
:stare:

Uh, have you even met Genghis Clarke yet you fuckin AI bitch? Good luck.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Can we have more gifs please??? One of my daughters is pretty much a lesbian and is in love with Eliza. Cannot blame her and I wish her godspeed in her pursuit.

raditts posted:

White, blonde, yep, a total match.

I read your name as "radtits" and thought it was quite fitting given the recent theme of the thread.

enraged_camel posted:

I've said this before: Eliza Taylor looks a lot like Ali Larter.

I don't see it. Ali is quite the looker but Eliza is way hotter imo.

Rhyno posted:

Eliza is just loving gorgeous. It certainly doesn't make watching this show a chore. Hell the main reason I tuned in was my 20 year crush on Paige Turco.

Amen, brother. Paige Turco is all sorts of sexy.

VVV SHE LEARNED FROM THE BEST I TELL YA WHAT

isaboo fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Apr 18, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I enjoyed the hell out of every moment of that finale. :black101: :black101: :black101: :black101: out of 4 on my arbitrary and undefined scale

isaboo fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 20, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Combat Pretzel posted:

This show just appeared on Netflix here. I am just watching the first episode. This supposed to become good eventually? All I see right now are a bunch of teen retards.

Give it at least 3 or 4 episodes. I think 3 is the magic number where the tone shifts. It goes on to become much less about teen retards and more about one teen in particular committing genocide. More than once. :black101:

isaboo fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 22, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Woooooo!

Genghis Clarke staring down an army: check
Octavia bodying fools: check
Jaha being Jaha: check

I'm all in for this poo poo.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
GENGHIS CLARKE RETURNS FOR SEASON 4 ON WEDNESDAY FEB 1ST

GET READY MOTHERFUCKERS

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
That was fun.

The "You may be the chancellor, but I'm in charge" scene will always be one of my favorites.

• Locked thread