Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

not caring here posted:

I know enough that the italian Pam uses when Archer and co are trying to guard the pope, she says dick nuts.

So basically I'm the Kanye West of Italian (I don't know poo poo)

So... Third best Italian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I've got thanksgiving week to learn multivariable calc. Its a class where the only grade that counts is the final and after two weeks I couldn't stand the professor or the fact that it was a m/w/f 50 minute class that meant I had to drive the half an hour to school and then back.

Unfortunately i'll be busy flirting with bridesmaids at my friends wedding that i'm flying out for all week, so I don't think i'm going to be learning much math... I'm so bad at priorities.

I also have to write a paper about "Triumph of the Will" for my modern western history class. :godwinning: My professor for that class is also insufferable, and sternly tried to convince me that Triumph of the will wasn't racist since "it only mentioned race once." Like no, you made us sit here and watch the whole drat two hour slog that is that stupid movie, why are you defending nazi's in retrospect of all the poo poo they've done that we now know they did!?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Also if you plan to get a job that requires maintaining a clearance, don't do drugs. Other than that no one cares.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Anybody have experiences trying to get a mortgage on GI bill money? I'm moving again soon and the rent costs in the area are absurdly inflated when I could just buy a house.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I'm 24 hours away from likely failing my multi-variable calculus final, and the final is the only grade for the entire class. Professor has a history of curving so hard that even a 40% is an A, but I doubt i'm going to get that.

Now what bugs me is I cannot for the life of me muster the motivation to attempt to study any more this weekend. I feel now why adderall is so popular.

• Locked thread