Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't get the aversion to the trades. It feels good to accomplish something tangible.

That said I'll probably spend my GI bill on IT poo poo since my dad knows a lot of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Casimir Radon posted:

She's 12, she's my soulmate, we both like the pony show.

Didn't know you were Intel

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still haven't done anything more than get my official CCAF transcripts. I got 10 years to use GI Bill or something. Mostly I just don't want to major in something I'll hate and waste my bennies like Blue Squares

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Geology and Archaeology sound like fun fields if you like nerd poo poo but also like being outdoors.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Geology is cool IMO. I really need to figure out what I want to major in before the summer's over though.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People who can't read and write well are literally subhuman. Everyone can do it, but some people think they're rebels or whatever.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think MLA is retarded and incredibly unreadable garbage but it's great for taking notes in the margins so its great for grading I guess. Im an insane person who prefers to read really dense and small text though

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bet you she's never watched BET

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rumor claims if you have a non-service connected disability that still prevents you from doing your career, you can still be eligible for voc rehab. Some chick claimed her husband started going deaf at 50 or so, and he was an air traffic controller, so obviously that's a no-go. Apparently he's an accountant or some poo poo now.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not everyone is a diagnosed lunatic like Shim

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean that in the best way too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Horny TA

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate people who make their whole life about their sexual orientation. Here's hoping I can avoid those people for the most part come fall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kiryen posted:

So, turns out that to get into this Master's program getting a second Bachelor's is unavoidable. The professor pointed me to Western Governor's University.. which will not accept IT-series applicants unless they have IT job experience, an Associates, or various certificates.

So, I am now studying for the A+ cert (as a starter) to get into a Bachelor's to get into a Master's.

Oh well, at least I'll get BAH, as opposed to spending $25,000 on a motorcycle for a midlife crisis like a normal person.

Re enlist in a comm field, Uncle Sam will watch out for you. Hua?

• Locked thread