Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Still at community college :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Naramyth posted:

The Brocalypse and Brocalypse 2: B-Roc Harder were the best things to happen to gun sales since dark people.

Gtfo bitch

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You don't even have to take the sat/act to go to college lol

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I miss my chance to use nepotism to get an easy job at GE :saddowns:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
sociology

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Vasudus posted:

i have both a BS and an MS in sociology

i am a non-clinical research SME that mostly focuses on methodology and data collection, at least when i'm working with my client

it's not a worthless degree if you work it

Interesting

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Voc rehab is better than post-9/11.

It is seriously an enlisted move to take post-9/11 over voc rehab. You may as well already have a degree and be signing up for another 4 years of getting yelled at by some dude who has three days TIG on you.

You pay nothing out of pocket but food. All your books can be new instead of rentals or beat to poo poo used copies. Free laptop. Same BAH as post-9/11 as long as you qualify for post-9/11 anyhow. Reimbursements. Even for simple poo poo like pens and paper.

You have to sign some papers and agree to a career track with your counselor, provide job market analysis (just print off poo poo from indeed for jobs that you like in the field you're studying), take a few simple tests. Seriously. VR&E. Do it.

Some of us aren't broken ok

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Grem posted:

I don't know how you could gently caress up your final physical enough to not get 30%.

Keep laughing I'm reloading!!!!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you have veteran license plates or stickers you're moto and dumb

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Showing off is very hedonistic

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I stole GSA plates and now I never have any issues

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Heavy mouthfeels

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Grem posted:

Right? Safeway cashiers make more than that, STEM is for suckers unless it's the E.

Where

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
A kid in one of my english classes said he was going to be enlist to be a ranger and it was quite the herculean effort to keep from laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
gently caress Face LLP

• Locked thread