Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Maths degree. Six figure income before age 30. Go STEM, kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Reminder: There are people who consider cochlear implants to be genocide.

The same people who intentionally breed with other deafs to produce more deafs.

Look you stupid bastards you are not some enlightened master race of deaf people you're models that came off the factory floor with defects. Get the implant or hop in the oven with the rest of the invalids.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm taking admiralty law, copyright, a prison reform seminar (have to write a 30 page paper for this), tax procedure, and sports law.

Write a paper on space piracy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think it's a good idea man. I moved back in with my parents for a few months after my troubles and it made a difference. Definitely good for you to have that emotional support close by and not be stuck with your own thoughts at home.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

don't worry holly i know some good bridges you can live under

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm sure there won't be a dry pair of panties in the house when they're done pissing themselves laughing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DownByTheWooter posted:

Got an 89.4 on my Earth Materials exam

drat it dude, just .1 of a point, don't be this way

That .1% was the extra heart you didn't put into studying.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Come work with me and write papers about butt cancer.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

what kind of bizarro school do you go to

This new school called I have a job

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

So we're going through and coding some interview transcripts that each member in the group had to do. One of our team members is FtM and interviewed his genderqueer partner. So that transcipt is essentially D&D Bingo. Patriarchy this, and non-binary that. Also don't you know that queer people have a unique insight on the human impact of extractive industries? :suicide:

You would too if you dug that much bullshit out of your own rear end in a top hat.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't have vet plates on principle. I'd rather eat a ticket than wear a scarlet letter again.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

What? You don't have your laundry mark tattooed on your wrist?

You're triggering me. Memories of being yelled at for not tying a laundry bag to a bunk correctly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Why the gently caress are you guys dealing with cops so often you need poo poo to hedge the bet?

I don't always speed, but when I do, I make sure I'm blind stinking drunk.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Soulex posted:

My coworker ended up getting a PTSD dog, and he needed it took great care of it, and jumped through mega loving hoops to let the dog come to work and pt and all that. And then like a week after command blessed off on it, they nixed it. I'll never forget that. It was a total bitch move on their part, because someone down the hall was upset that they couldn't bring their goddamn pet to work too.

This is the point where human poo poo starts getting smeared on that person's door.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's a man who shouldn't have had to pay for another beer in his entire lifetime.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

then do it in your schools designated "safe space"

just don't raise your hand

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

if you drop out that means less yoga pants

Zagat, Lord of Boobs. No soul vessel could contain his great assets.

I think better av text would have been "Come play Dark Souls m'lord"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Man, where were you last week. That's way fuckin better

Five dollars man use your uncle sam funbux

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

i use mine as a thong which is also wrapped around my dick in a deathgrip so i can jack off in portashitters screaming at the top of my lungs SAFETY FIRST HOOOAAAAHHHH

were you this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSjr24zl85o

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy, are going to fix the Middle East?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Randy is the daddest dad who ever dadded

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Graduated college 8 years ago next month. Gotta say I prefer working to school.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Anyone got recommendations on printers? Need a full color scanner copier and the Lexmark piece of poo poo I have is garbage, the software for it is garbage and can't loving connect to wireless, and even though the ink cartridges I have are half full it just spits out blank pages even though it acts like its printing. I was looking at and hearing good things about Brother printers.

It would make things a lot easier to print out my reports for class at home instead of running to the library every Monday before class.

HP Officejet Pro 8610. Won't list all the features here since you can look them up but it's loving awesome and Amazon has it on sale constantly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What's the greatest cause of troop deaths? The VA.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watch out, the floor is made of molten patriarchy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

AS AN UNTABBED E-2 RANGER I

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

at the date posted:

Was on an "academic retreat" to the beach this weekend with a Marine reservist and ten single 20-year-old women. Intelligent, earnest, built like a brick wall—and holy poo poo he would not shut up about the Marines. I understand pushing every advantage you've got, but for the only other person on the trip with any idea what the difference between the services were, hearing him explain that how the "expeditionary mission" of the Marines makes them basically special forces got pretty annoying by the third time. He also made me feel like a weenie when he took his shirt off.

sup blue squares

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wouldn't take six years off from school. That's an awful lot of time to not move forward.

This is hilarious considering how many of us did exactly that.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh my god you didn't

:perfect:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good week for sick burns

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

English professors masturbate with thesaurus pages. If they have a problem with concise writing they need to get out of English academia (lol) and into a real job.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pick up R. It's free and since work won't pay for my SAS license anymore I've switched over.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Insulin. Not natural. RNs agreeing.

:psyboom:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Frank's cream pies?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Eh, that's not really the case. I know a bunch of guys with STEM bachelors that use their degrees and do pretty well. Most of them are contractors, electricians for building companies and tech writers, though

Yo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pharma R&D. Actual science poo poo yo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh man are you trying to be TCC Mod or just start your own stickied thread

nooooope

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_immunotherapy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

None of it goes up your butt but sometimes I need to take things out of your butt for my job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Please post photos of your cutting scars tia

• Locked thread