Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

a lot of boardgames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Real talk if I won a ton of money I'd buy an apartment in my old university town and be an undergrad my entire life. Every Humanities class. All of them.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
A dope custom gaming PC and a Wii U probably. probably invest the rest in Valve or Nintendo or some poo poo, i dunno. that way I could spend less time working and more time :pcgaming:

maybe a comfy chair to play the videogames in as well, my desk chair is some old thing i picked up off the street and I do most of my handheld gaming propped up in bed which is probably bad for my back in the long run

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Real talk if I won a ton of money I'd buy an apartment in my old university town and be an undergrad my entire life. Every Humanities class. All of them.

Nice. I was hoping for some real talk.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'd pay serbian mercenaries to kidnap everyone involved on the FFT, Xenoblade and Suikoden 2 developments and bring them to my underground compound to make The Greatest JRPG ever every year

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'm also quietly and shamefully jealous of those people who play WW2 flight sims with a pneumatic seat, thousands of dollars in peripherals and an Oculus Rift so that too.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I checked my spot pass today and one of the guys was a dev for Xenoblade promoting the game and his message was "I like making money!"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'd probably buy chromehounds, with like a full arcade cabinet setup with surround sound and a rumble seat, and then i'd use mechanical turk to pay pakistani people to get pretty good at chromehounds and battle me on a custom server that i've paid an ex fromsoft programmer to set up for me

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Miyamotos was "I like sleeping!"

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd give a bunch of money to Nintendo

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

use it to bring gunpei yokoi back to life

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The powerball is now worth :docevil: 1 billion dollars!!! That's a lot of Rupee's!!!! (Inside imp zone joke. HINT: play Zelda)

What Videogame related stuff would YOU buy if you won?

Me, I'd buy an entire building and each floor would be a different generation of gaming. Arcade, 8 bit, 64 bit etc, Basically it'd p.much look like this http://youtu.be/C-3g17sTBNs Except the top floor would be an exact replica of the penthouse from Saints row, purple colors and all.

Let's hear it pimps.

nintendo
super nintendo
nintendo 64
nintendo gamecube
nintendo wii
nintendo wiiu
gameboy
gameboy color
gameboy advacne
nintendo ds
nintendo ds lite
nintedo dsi
nintedno dsixl
nintendo 3ds
nintendo 3dsxl
nintendo new 3ds
nintendo new 3dsxl
nintendo game and watch
nintendo virua boy

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

nintendo
super nintendo
nintendo 64
nintendo gamecube
nintendo wii
nintendo wiiu
gameboy
gameboy color
gameboy advacne
nintendo ds
nintendo ds lite
nintedo dsi
nintedno dsixl
nintendo 3ds
nintendo 3dsxl
nintendo new 3ds
nintendo new 3dsxl
nintendo game and watch
nintendo virua boy

you have a billion dollars and you don't own a gameboy micro? drat son

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

you have a billion dollars and you don't own a gameboy micro? drat son

They're so rare one costs 2 billion.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I want an arcade room in my home. custom cabinets with made up game names running authentic games or emulators, all the good consoles and games ready to play without any hassle. its my dream

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
A super famicom to play japanese games on.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd make that crazy sound proof cockpit someone made for steel battalion but also other mech games.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would probably have to spend powerball money on a non-ancient mech game to use with it, though. Lol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Jesus christ.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I would finally have a true gaming rig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPaablbCGjM&t=135s

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sorry all, someone won the Powerball.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I would want one of those badass spheres full of pellet guns and a 360 treadmill and force feedback gun controllers and a VR headset and play COD where you get shot with a pellet when you get hit in the game

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I'd buy all the overpowered magic cards and make one of those decks that win turn 1 all the time and then complain that no one wants to play with me.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

id build one of those moving cockpits with a beast pc and an oculus rift for elite dangerous and other flying and racing games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh thats probably what like everuyone is saying

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also like 15 pinball tables

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I would finally buy a gaming PC because they are money pits just like boats and then I could justify worrying about my herz and peas and such.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I was thinking about and I remembered this place I ate boiled clams on steak in that was pretty hood but also expensive like 100 bucks and I'd like to dine that every weekend

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my last gaming PC lasted for 7 years and only needed one replacement power supply and one replacement GFX card, but that was also when the 360 and PS3 were bottlnecking graphics pretty hard

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
XBOX One

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All the money in the world can't fix the ram on that piece of poo poo.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

All the money in the world can't fix the ram on that piece of poo poo.

I like the ram.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

I like the ram.

JR: Oh my God in heaven, I'm sorry Mama.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I already own a Wii U and a 3DS so I dunno what I need the lottery for. I guess I could get a 980 for my pc or something.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ol yeller posted:

I like the ram.

Ah, cool, what do you like about it? That it's the wrong type, or that there's not enough of it? Methinks I smell a hipster.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Mods?? Can we keep this off-topic discussion in the XBone Shark Tank and Are Game Consoles Art? Shark Tank threads, thx

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The Xbox One has the right ram

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

Ah, cool, what do you like about it? That it's the wrong type, or that there's not enough of it? Methinks I smell a hipster.

I like both of those things. Also, there is no way you can smell me.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

rediscover posted:

The Xbox One has the right ram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

id fund star citizen

• Locked thread