Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'd get an Xbox but there's no loving way I could afford a house big enough to fit that heifer inside!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

If I won the powerball? Two words: Arcade Train

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No Such Thing posted:

If I won the powerball? Two words: Arcade Train

Neighborhood #3 (Power Ball)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sorry that barely works

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Gigante posted:

Neighborhood #3 (Power Ball)

I get it but I am not happy about it.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i'd import a japanese xbox to play smt nine op

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
check out this post I found of wormskulls because I have no where elkse to post it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691041&pagenumber=2#post439605563

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

check out this post I found of wormskulls because I have no where elkse to post it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691041&pagenumber=2#post439605563

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knucs immediate post after is very good too.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Knucs immediate post after is very good too.

lmfao yeah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

He-ey YOSPOS! It is me. Your computer. I wanted to talk to you a little bit about your posting. At first when I visited the 'POS... I was very impre-essed with the knowledge of computers that was expressed. However, lately I've realized something. You're gay. And your posting is bad. Suck my dilz.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I would buy four video cards and keep them up to date and linked together and then I would finally, finally be able to horsepower my way to all the peas because peas are the only thing that matters, not having fun or relaxing with cool games.

Oh, also AA matters super a lot too. Also I would buy all the RAM, but only the good kind, because I like to make fun of the Xbox One, which I've never actually played, because peas or something? I'm not really sure and can't give a convincing reason.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I would buy four video cards and keep them up to date and linked together and then I would finally, finally be able to horsepower my way to all the peas because peas are the only thing that matters, not having fun or relaxing with cool games.

Oh, also AA matters super a lot too. Also I would buy all the RAM, but only the good kind, because I like to make fun of the Xbox One, which I've never actually played, because peas or something? I'm not really sure and can't give a convincing reason.

You're insane. What on earth is wrong with you man... Christ.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

Real talk if I won a ton of money I'd buy an apartment in my old university town and be an undergrad my entire life. Every Humanities class. All of them.

Wisdom.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At work I was actually thinking about watching the video of this and posting it again at some point today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What the gently caress are you talking about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'd like to buy a CarnEvil cabinet.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
when did dexters secret come back

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

id restore the Mana Bar of goon fame, only itd be in miami, and have bitches dressed like Tifa

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

id restore the Mana Bar of goon fame, only itd be in miami, and have bitches dressed like Tifa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My boy Terry.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thats an actual loving goomba

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My boy Terry.

terry is the imp zone mascot

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im the kaminoan wearing a..half-plaid..jacket? jesus christ

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

im the kaminoan wearing a..half-plaid..jacket? jesus christ

Hes got the awesomely chill Michael Cera serenity present in his features.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it has hard leather shoulder pads that increase his DEF. stat im sure

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the more i look at his outfit the more i find

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mfw i see terry

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo! Terry is in the hiz-ouse! Now this party is about to get supremely crunk my bros.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shes carrying elemental ammo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Beta Bar
Next Level Gaming Events

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Holiday gear

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo! Terry is in the hiz-ouse! Now this party is about to get supremely crunk my bros.

hell yeah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My homey, the trill filipino photographer Terry showed up and basically turned a p. classy but a little bit dull bar into an all out motherfucking celebration. Who says nerds can't get down? Join the awesome fun and meet Terry yourself only at the beta Bar.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My homey, the trill filipino photographer Terry showed up and basically turned a p. classy but a little bit dull bar into an all out motherfucking celebration. Who says nerds can't get down? Join the awesome fun and meet Terry yourself only at the beta Bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The thumb is pointed at Terry. Because Terry is a motherfucking bau5. Unless he's taking the picture which he very well could be since that what we pay him for for God sake.

• Locked thread