Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd buy a Dreamcast and a Game Boy Micro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If I won $1.5 billion I'd buy 115,473,441.1085450 amiibo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would give AVGN all the money he wants to keep making videos for the rest of his life. Idk if he's strapped for cash or anything but I'd at least offer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Real talk if I won a ton of money I'd buy an apartment in my old university town and be an undergrad my entire life. Every Humanities class. All of them.

Nice. I was hoping for some real talk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I would want one of those badass spheres full of pellet guns and a 360 treadmill and force feedback gun controllers and a VR headset and play COD where you get shot with a pellet when you get hit in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

I like the ram.

JR: Oh my God in heaven, I'm sorry Mama.

• Locked thread