Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Popular Thug Drink posted:

yeah it's sad that now people are empowered to turn rhetoric against straight white men that they've been employing against others loudly in public for decades, equality of thought and speech means people get to say insulting and demeaning things against you, and the solution is not to be offended or censor others but to try not to let it bug you so much that radical young feminist women want to bathe in your tears

A far more productive use of one's time would be to disregard everything the feminist has to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

SedanChair posted:

I am a man and I have struggles, but it's hard to give a poo poo about women making fun of men on the internet

Like, oh wow *pantomimes taking arrow to the chest*

I hate it for the phony outrage it generates, but that just means I should stop reading certain subreddits.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

its good when men are raped, it teaches them to not rape anymore

In the movie The Hangover: Part 2 the character of Stu (played by the hilarious Ed Helms) is drugged by his friend and later raped orally and anally by a prostitute. Stu internalizes this traumatic experience as a consequence of his own promiscuity.

• Locked thread