Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I am a man and I have struggles, but it's hard to give a poo poo about women making fun of men on the internet

Like, oh wow *pantomimes taking arrow to the chest*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Yeah but how can you say it's racist just because you're glad a thug vanished from the earth, and won't breed more little thuglets?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

menino posted:

ESPN is not focused on the idea that men and women should be equal. It's focused on entertainment.

Everything must be focused on it or destroyed.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Why would any man be concerned with the writing of women having less contempt or derision for men? Do you fancy we have earned less, as a sex?

e: to be obsessed with "contempt and derision" is a very proto-fascist way of thinking

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

menino posted:

You see fascism in literally everything, please go back to hoarding guns.

I hoard back issues of Ms. Magazine that treat me with contempt and derision, they're more dangerous than guns. It's a wonder I can even stay alive as men are, as we speak, being criticized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

menino posted:

I agree. Taking issue with anything that isn't the literal worst state of human affairs possible is petulant, proto fascist and shows deep insecurities. Good opinions.

Hey I was using hyperbole, but you went and filled it in. It's definitely petulant and insecure.

• Locked thread