Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
I respect it more that it isn't live. That means he edits the poo poo out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I don't watch the show, and I really enjoy it. It's fun to imagine what the show is actually like using only their reflected outrage as a guide.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

He's moving back east to be closer to family because of his new kid.

I'm glad to have a McElroy back in my city so we can possibly get another show here.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

Anyone else going to Candlenights 2016 tomorrow? I'm pretty jazzed to see the boys.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I'll be really curious to see of the Sad Libs from 2016 Candlenights make it into the show. There was a very, very visual gag around it.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

Is that a thing you can purchase somewhere?

I didn't need the brothers to tell me to celebrate Riven. Every year is twenty riventeen for me.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

They also had questions pinned to their desk during the Candlenights 2016 show.

I'll be very curious to see what parts of that make it to air.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

The logical conclusion of the show is that they burn Huntington to the ground.

poo poo's gonna get real with the mayor.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I thought more of the content from the live Candlenights show would have made it to air.

The SadLibs gag with the cards was really funny in person. But the real kicker was Griffin admitting that he hit the mayor's car with his car while they were setting up for the show. I thought they would work that in, given their whole dynamic with the Mayor already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

Hey, that's at the University of Cincinnati. Those fuckos show up every year.