Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

I genuinely miss that signoff!

Also, IT'S BACK FAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Bks1LTRbQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Yeah. Maybe FATAL would be better

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

I don't think you'll find a person who cares less about how long his own spell takes to cast than our boy Juice.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

They've confirmed that they're filming it in Huntinton, and it's only a 2.5 hour drive from Cincinnati, so it makes sense.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26R47qyPHb8

Follow that men!

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Nah, we already had 200Heaven. My money is on Travis proposing 20Leaventeen and it's all about raising to your best self

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

I live in a coastal city, hippies and blackberry bushes everywhere, and someone left a container of fresh blackberries on our doorstep once. Now, I've grabbed berries off the bushes on the side of the road and eaten them before, and these ones were picked in the exact same way, but I threw out those berries. It would take a lot for me to eat doorstep food.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

I'm p sure Justin has vaped during the podcast

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

It's really his greatest achievement.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

My fave episode is #95. It's real solid the whole way through, and I'd use it a lot as a recommendation for getting people on board if it had a different jingle

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Should probably add whichonevap.es and the greatest story ever told

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Nice

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Understanding a webcomic is often harder on the podcast listener

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

I think vaping and the people who do it are inherently funny but they've been a little heavy handed about it sometimes. Whichonevap.es is the funniest concept I've come across in a long time, though.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Judging by how many buttons it sounds like he has to hit just to change the camera to see a collision I've been giving him a pass on control issues.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

What other brotherpod should I listen to if I love MBMBAM but am not really into Adventure Zone? Shmanners?

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Guys, I'm pretty sure Taako didn't also have perfectly spherical shoulders and elbows either. I'm willing to bet that the character model is not final so the hot pants shouldn't need to be scrutinized...

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

showbiz_liz posted:

Hey we don't know what the Animus Bell actually does, right?

So animus has a few different definitions:

1. A feeling of enmity, animosity, spite, or ill will

2. The basic impulses and instincts which govern one's actions

3. In legal terminology, it means 'intent,' as in you intended to do something

4. In Latin it means the mind or intellect, or the rational part of the soul, or willpower. (And if you don't have animus, it means you're insane.)

5. And in Jungian psychology it means 'the masculine aspect of the feminine psyche' but I feel like that part probably won't come up

I've seen some people saying it means 'life force' or similar in Latin, but it doesn't - anima (the feminine form) means life force and animus (the masculine form) means mind. (I mean, it's not impossible that Griffin either got it wrong or didn't care, but)

Really any or all of those first four could potentially work. #1, the bell is used to create suffering. #2, maybe the bell can also reveal the players' true natures somehow? #3, it has something to do with making choices? #4, more of a stretch but it could refer to liches who kept their minds anchored to their souls when they died - could the bell help make that happen? Something else?

(I hope this is true and there's multiple weird layers of meaning to this bell, but if there aren't, I hope Griffin sees this comment and thinks 'ah, dang')

Each grand relic is related to the schools of magic, so probably necromancy?

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Gann Jerrod posted:

Wait, has Clint secretly been Dr Demento this whole time?!

Nothing secret about it

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Didn't they have basically the exact same "bust a nut" question before?

You may be thinking of the person's boss who referred to any image on a computer as a meme

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

That's not true. I'm a legacy member that doesn't currently donate and I got a new code. I had to look for it in my Promotions tab in Gmail but it was there.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

https://twitter.com/simpsonsfilms/status/859083757025976321

https://twitter.com/simpsonsfilms/status/859082500391538691

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

okay so if you could take only one cassette tape to listen to while falling forever in a time ring what would it be

Dookie

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Warbird posted:

So what was the story here again? I clicked one of the little ad things at the bottom and ended up at a website that's been up and largely unchanged since 1996.

There are mbmbam clips at the bottom of the page with the relevant bits

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

The flop house is good but I stop listening after they finish talking about the movie so I have a few dozen podcasts that are half finished. Dodging the letters section typically dodges most of Elliot's songs and a lot of boring seriousness which makes it a much lighter, more fun show.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Is this Nick trying to get an apology out from his room in Portland??

https://twitter.com/SplatoonSwitch/status/893620018382065665

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Needs a sonic logo on his shirt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Some first-time posters in this thread, which is fun. But that's ok. They have powerhouses of logic like this guy behind them!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

I'm hoping for CGI with Griffin and Simone to rise from the ashes.

Until we find out Simone can only get off by shooting an airsoft gun into a crowded mall while shaking a kitten or whatever the new scandal will be because the world is a fart

Unfortunately, these days, all it takes for a woman's career to be destroyed is for it to be mentioned that they have gotten off at all in the past.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

A lot of drama that affects professional women on twitter starts when their sexuality gets mentioned. Or sometimes not even that much, like the milkshake thing.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

I've never watched Mad Men so I was imagining Rod Serling of the Twilight Zone the whole time, instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Magnus chose to use a bond attack on the red orb before the green one because it was "hurting [his] friends" because he was using in-character justification for his actions, which I appreciated because I try to do the same when I play RPGs.