Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Whizbang posted:

And they still have TeenGoogle.com

Fun fact: my work network blocks this site, but not the maximumfun site it forwards to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Any hope of getting the Rock video posted in here for those of us without Facebook?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
They could introduce his son, Tabesin Boyland?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
I really like Interrobang so far. They both seem pretty thoughtful and I like how wide-ranging their conversations are.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
What's the process of getting the bonus content if you donate? Do they just give you access to a collection of audio files, or is there a better way to get them into your podcast app and not just add them to iTunes?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Give me a podcast that is just Griffin talking about Pokemon

It exists, it's called My Brother, My Brother, and Me.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Can anyone confirm or deny that the Oculus Rift headset is so small as stated in CoolGames Inc? Even 8+ hats are too small for my stupid head, so I guess I'm completely out?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

ImPureAwesome posted:

I don't like when Griffin is trying to do funny dialogue stuff from the enemies and Justin is just all "I don't care I wanna fight", like the fighting isnt the boring part causes there is never stakes

Combat is the dullest part of D&D, pretty much always. Griffin goofing around with the dialogue and with alternate ways to get around things (like with Hodgepodge) is the best part of the show.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
The ads for MaxFun shows themselves have always been pretty terrible, but holy poo poo, the Picard Song one sets a new nadir.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Given the same hour is looping over and over, does that make Magnus's Stoneskin permanent for as long as they're in the loop?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

flatluigi posted:

Anyone have the Rose Buddies rules handy?

Blatantly stolen from the Facebook group:

There's also this, which isn't working right now:

https://word.office.live.com/wv/Wor...e_2016Rules.rtf

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
The gameplay in Saints Row was never very fun. I could barely struggle through 4.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I'm going through the adventure zone for the first time, is the Switcheroo episode worth listening to? I have no familiarity with the flop house.

Do you wish that, at every mention of any female NPC, one of the players mentioned wanting to have sex with her?

If so, listen to the switcheroo episode!

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Yeah, the end of Grown Ups 2, where they're getting giddy at approaching the end of the season and the show goes completely off the wall is the best it's ever been. The end of last season had nowhere near the same amount of catharsis.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Their kids are going to grow up in a family where watching Paul Blart 2 is a Thanksgiving tradition, like some families with Charlie Brown.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Man, the facebook page is nearly unreadable with all the people desperate to copy Griffin's idiolect.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
I really, really don't trust Cam or whatever the head's name is. Dude's bad news.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Yeah, I tried Friends at the Table, but there were long sections where I was wondering why they left it in. Stuff like waiting for a player to get back from the bathroom, or kinda dull wheel-spinning.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
Not really feeling Peacecraft. Maybe it's because I never played WoW, but if dying just means picking up where you left off and slogging forward, what're the stakes? Plus the jokes are so few and far between, it really feels like an idea that could have used a little more fleshing out.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Now You See Me 2 has a sequence in it that can literally ONLY work if real, actual, magic is involved. That card flying poo poo cannot work without magic powers.

The first one is the same way. People are flying and throwing fireballs and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

zimbomonkey posted:

I want to say stoneskin and polymorph? I don't remember the second exactly.

Stoneskin and Stone Shape. He couldn't polymorph at that point.