Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gYgXxIRmac

A personal favorite of mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Catching up to the Adventure Zone and holy poo poo that moment at the start Petals to the Metal where Merle flirts with the vines. :laffo:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Almost done catching up to TAZ. The end of Petals to the Metal. :smith:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeEbMykp4Pk best Griffin poo poo flipping.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Speaking of Sheetz, a new one went up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfW5jCoifjY

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I just caught up to the adventure zone and oh boy its doing my favorite trope in all of fiction!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Guy Mann posted:

The week that last episode of TAZ aired, 12 Monkeys also aired a timeloop episode that was really good.

The Mystery Spot episode of Supernatural is still my favorite timeloop episode of genre television, though.

Not technically a timeloop, but Person of Interest also had an episode where the AI through which we see the show runs a bunch of simulations over and over again to try and find the optimal scenario to keeping all of its agents alive.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Any arc that features Garyl is a good arc, imo.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

An arc designed around a persona style social link/calendar system has a slow start where the characters have little control??? what kind of madness is this.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Lup's motivation at the end loving killed me. Griffin had it all set up to be a poignant moment with him getting choked up and then I HAVE TO GET MY 15 DOLLARS BACK FROM GREG loving GRIMALDIS.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

kidcoelacanth posted:

tbh I think like 90% of the reason glass shark is funny is Travis and Griffin reacting to it

Brothers shouldn't be laughing when it comes to a scenario where he make you a snack, he eat your brotha!!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Roach Warehouse posted:

Not to distract from a heavy issue, but I'm listening to the latest TAZ and I can't believe Joaquin used McCree's ult.

*extremely Matt Mercer voice* It's okay everyone, I have magic powers.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Sam Sanskrit posted:

Matt Kessler just bowed out of the podcast he shares with Nick, Podburglars. He says apologizes in his tweet if the podcast somehow contributed to people not being willing to "call out such gross bullshit" I would embed the tweet but I don't know how.

It seems like he has heard something specific and believes it.

https://twitter.com/MattBodega/status/893505414897180673 just link the tweet dude.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Just lol at Nick being in a position of power though, the second he isn't paired with griffin all his video views tank hard on polygon content.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The Kravitz thing is people assuming Justin wouldn't go hard on the relationship with Kravitz because he said it's weird as hell to flirt with your brother in one of the behind the scenes podcasts.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That fan film rules and I'm just sad it wasn't longer.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Travis did talk on some podcast about struggling with Narcicism in his youth, particularly college but went through a pretty big change after their mom died and he reconnected with his brothers for the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

suffering game rules now that its done and can be shotgunned in one go because it's the boys at their lowest right before they turn it and the entire tone of the meta narrative around in arms outstretched with one of their first truly selfless heroic group moments. It's good.