Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

flatluigi posted:

I'm glad he addresses the yarn yoshi question we were all waiting for
On the one hand I'm glad because I like Griffin and don't want him to die, but on the other hand I would have liked to see him at least try to review that amiibo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I'm so upset that Griffin had a character called Boyland and killed him off without him doing anything outside of his introduction scene, talk about a waste of a name.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Mikedawson posted:

The next TAZ arc has Taako, Magnus, and Merle getting swallowed by a monster (who swallowed the latest grand relic) and the rest of it is them exploring it's digestive system.
If the crystal kingdom arc wasn't running a bit long I'm sure this is how Griffin would have resolved Magnus eating the philosopher's stone.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

misadventurous posted:

Crystal Kingdom starts strong and ends strong but boy is there a lot of fluff. The worst is when they shrink down just to fight some giant roaches. That's gotta be the most egregious "random battle" thing that's ever been on TAZ (though "Taako's good out here" almost made that worth it)
I did like how they stepped on the coackroaches when they first appeared and then when they had to fight giant cockroaches later that counted as a previous victory for Magnus' memory shield.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Ursus Veritas posted:

You and the Garryl cosplayer loving rocked it!
You can't say there was a Garyl cosplayer and not have any pictures of them.
Was it just a person in a costume or was it like a full on two person pantomime horse?

InspectorCarbonara fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 16, 2016

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Poopy Palpy posted:

:ssh: you also need to spend an hour casting it
Oh so it's cool when Justin wants to cast an hour long spell to control probably the most important NPC of this arc but when Clint wants to cast an hour long spell to speak to a ghost it's not allowed?
Yet more evidence that the game is rigged against Merle.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Luneshot posted:

Out of curiosity, what's so special about Rotom?
You can turn it into a lawn mower.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Beekeeping and You posted:

It's hysterical because gen5 DID have difficulty settings... that you could only unlock AFTER you'd completed the game once, or happened to pass by someone also playing pokemon who had easy/hard mode unlocked
Also each difficulty setting was version exclusive so if you were playing White and wanted to play hard mode, you have to find someone who has completed Black and link up with them to unlock it.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I've been behind on The Adventure Zone so this week I've been marathoning through The Suffering Game from part 2 and just reached the end.
Holy poo poo.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/843930734788337665
https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/843920633100730369

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Drunkboxer posted:

Travis once burst into tears singing Katy Perry songs to himself
Sometimes I'll just randomly remember this story and it always makes me laugh.