Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Shoutout to Stop Podcasting Yourself, one of the most consistently pleasant/funny “two white dudes talking” podcasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

TL posted:

This episode is great. Hodgman did another episode (1941, I believe) a while after this, and, while I love John, he was insufferable.

Is that the one where he started making music with his voice to “play people off” because he’d had enough of podcasting for the day?

Between that, the Travis ep and the April Wolfe bad audio ep, The Flop House has a great record for guests I usually like having quite bad episodes.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

NieR Occomata posted:

Considering there’s a whole section of Twitter devoted to hating the three of them, down to referring them with asterisks in their names, considering that Something Sensitive loving exists, which is literally entirely devoted to taking down randos on this dead gay forum, the insane level of mental gymnastics you’d have to go through to justify that somehow they never knew about his lovely beliefs for eight years defies belief. It is, quite literally, unbelievable.

Weird that you wrote those “considerings” and it didn’t end in “it is quite literally unbelievable they don’t ignore all online communication sent their way.”

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

If their rhymes last year are any indication, we’ll end up with “twenty-twenty-bean, defy your dad”

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I’ve never been to North America, what’s so special about this mystical pizza water?

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

Nah, the bit is actually really good and they usually have fun with it after groaning through the Riddlemaster intro. Mining the internet for dumb poo poo people say on contributor websites is totally on brand, and pretty close to Yahoo Answers.

Now I kind of wish they had a Genius lyrical analysis segment, because that's an untapped goldmine. "guys in this one song he says 'rear end' now let me tell you why that actually means donkey and how it relates to this obscure Old Testament passage"

BRB, starting this podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

The flop house usually gets decent questions at their live shows. Their ground rule is to ask yourself “if I wasn’t the person asking this question, would I want to hear it?”