Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

we can't let this happen

it must happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Tempo 119 posted:

What's the matter, don't have the stomach for it?

TBF, another episode would be pretty hard to swallow.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Luneshot posted:

The links to the videos mentioned in the Big Gulp recording are actually dead links now- the vimeo site says "This video cannot be found".

Yeah. I went to watch them last night and was very sad when all I got was dead links. :(

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

How has this not been posted yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLg_aIlhe6I

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

1) people think they're way funnier than they are and

This is possibly the most true statement ever committed to writing.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Now we're going full Nonary Game.

There's nothing wrong with that.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Drunkboxer posted:

Griffin does edit it actually, at least he said so on that dnd podcast he was on. Sometimes he cuts whole battles out

He said he edits it a fair bit in the TTAZZ episode too. Plus with knowing how much he edits MBMBAM I couldn't imagine he would leave this one mostly raw.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I don't think I get this one.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

SpacePig posted:

I want a "you used to be my brother" style rant from Justin about Griffin's vore problem.

Only if Justin does it completely in ASMR-mode.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Griffy is a perfect little boy who just wants to chase his bliss.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I forgot if it was Travis or Justin who said that but I physically cringed at hearing that weird phrase

It's a thing. I've heard multiple people say it at this point.
Griffy said it on the newest Rose Buddies, even.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Poor Griffin. Don't worry buddy. I accept you.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Travis343 posted:

At this point I think everything that Griffin is involved in has already done A Vore Episode. I don't listen to Rose Buddies so hopefully his wife keeps him in line on that one.

I feel like he might've said he wants to pop someone into his mouth at some point on Rose Buddies, but I can't remember.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I think the GF and I are going to play some Fantasy Bachelorette ourselves this time. It sounds like a good time.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

amazing

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

Griffin is my role model, i just hope i am not influence by his darker side

Just let it wash over your body. All of it. That's what I did and I am a forever changed boy.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Griffin Did Nothing Wrong

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Toxxupation posted:

I'm genuinely worried that MBMBaM will devolve into a "dads talking about their kids/parenting" podcast.

Yes, yes, I know it's practically memetic at this point, but I've gone through enough frustration with favorite indie comedians who swear up and down that being a dad won't change their acts/they'll complain about how annoying "dad comedian" humor is and like two years later they're wearing plaid shirts and talking about how little Timmy took his first steps or some really cutesy anecdote about something young Mandy did. They lose all their edge and it's really unfortunate, pretty much the only person I've seen transition to "being a dad" humor well was Patton Oswalt and that was largely because he still made it about how much of a depressed fuckup he was, and how he suddenly had obligations to be a happier person beyond himself. Pretty much everybody else just loses their edge and what makes them compelling, and I really hope that doesn't happen with my three favorite goodboys.

What the actual gently caress is wrong with you.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Maybe those messages would be better if their writers were playing with a different system.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I imagine the giant crocodile would've had something to say about that.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

Genuinely conflicted on which t-shirt to wear to the live show, my bootleg Bart Simpson: Radical Dude shirt or my Jimmy Buffett "Island Patrol" shirt.

take them apart and form them into a single super-shirt.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

chaos rhames posted:

sew the bootleg bart to a denim jacket and wear it over the buffett.

this is actually the best choice.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

There's nobody he can't reach at this point. I'm fairly sure.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Eschatos posted:

I don't deny it was funny. Doesn't make it less gross to learn which Amiibo will draw blood if you shove it in your mouth.

It would be hard to make that less gross because it really wasn't at all. Goons can be the biggest babies.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

defectivemonkey posted:

The producers use a lot of b-roll of him wandering around and whistling and it's actually legit terrifying in a Jaws-theme way when they do it. Like, the cliffhanger they talked about made it look like he walked back from the woods (that they had gotten to via helicopter) and lightly scratched at the house door.

He is a cold-cut-devouring monster but he also bought a bunch of the other guys' domains which is pretty hilarious.

The BiP ad they made with him is :perfect:

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Guy Mann posted:

Max Fun's business model is attracting an audience of people who would rather pay $60 a week to Blue Apron than look up recipes on the internet and actually leave the house go shopping, self-confidence and sincerity is their kryptonite.

Oh cool we're doing this again now.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

zimbomonkey posted:

So is there a list of people somewhere that told the brothers "Great job?" Wanted to find them for a friend

If there is then they need to add Jimmy Buffet now.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Everybody is forgetting the incredible Stargate SG-1 time loop episode.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Jus

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

ATTN: People who find MBMBAM boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PExKw38rntw

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Alaois posted:

it's weird to sign your posts at the very beginning of them

holy poo poo

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

There's a good reason Rose Buddies is my favorite McElroy show.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I don't understand how people listen Rose Buddies without watching the shows. You miss out on so much by not.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

You really need to watch those shows with a group and also preferably do fantasy league. It's really hard otherwise.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Piell posted:

I watched the first few episodes of the Bachelorette but stopped when the only people left were Multiplicity clones because everyone was boring.

This is exactly why you fantasy league. Keeps you invested.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Rose Buddies is the best. But also BiP is some genuinely entertaining garbo tv.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

BiP definitely knows what its doing and how its doing it. It's some goofy poo poo.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Pretty sure Nick is still at least somewhat active somewhere around here.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Rose Buddies is pretty good, but I don't know if I agree that it's like a bad movies podcast where you don't have to watch the show. There's just too many people on a dating show; it's way more complicated than a straight-line plot.

I also don't agree that it's like a bad movie podcast. The Z episodes are one thing, but I don't know how I listened to the first batch of S episodes without watching the show. It's like night and day. Also they aren't mocking the shows at all like bad movie podcasts do. They legitimately like them. It's 100% a fancast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Where's he moving I'm behind on eps