Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
That live episode was choice. Just really letting tres horny boys be petty dicks to each other, but the way they accidentally step on each others' toes is even better. They cannot work together, even when they're trying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

This video,as they say, is me.

https://twitter.com/bear_onica/status/804446698705592320
I'm going to enjoy this until Vince McMahon murders it from the internet.

so many beautiful boys!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
The next episode (not today's) of Adventure Zone is going to be a flop house switcharoo

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

kidcoelacanth posted:

Huh, are they doing it network-wide again? Apparently the last one was on the whole a failure.

I have no idea

the guy they brought on for the live show did a good job and all but considering the show only comes out once every two weeks literally goddamn no one could be excited about a guest-only episode

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Greatbacon posted:

I'm really mad that the three brothers (two of whom just had children) and their father who put out a good and free podcast every couple of weeks aren't going to record an episode literally over Christmas.

And then they have the gall to get their buddies on the network to cover the slot instead of just taking a by week.

The fukken nerve of some people.

yes this is exactly what I meant

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Inzombiac posted:

The Adventure Zone:
Is slime flesh?

yes

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

bowmore posted:

There is plenty of diversity in TAZ, the three main characters are different races

you joke but "fantasy race as stand in for real ethnicities" is a massive problem in fantasy media

not that I'm particularly concerned about TAZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I can't remember the last time I didn't see taako depicted as Thirsty Witch Skeeter.