Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.
Everyone knows Arthur Goose is the worst. His Sim City episode was one of the funniest things I've ever watched happen on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Sleeveless posted:

How the hell are the bros so far behind on jumbotron messages. Like, assuming it's not just a bit just spend some extra time working through the backlog, I'd be pissed if I dropped a c note on an anniversary present and it arrived five months late.

Do you want to listen to twenty minutes of inside jokes that the brothers have no loving clue about in every episode?

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

FutonForensic posted:

A Let's Play with actual editing is a blessing in this era of 100+ hour playlists filled with useless commentary and shout-outs.

Only one episode a week is a bummer though. :smith:

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Travis343 posted:

Polygon is actually good and cool to read.

Counterpoint: Arthur Goose.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Fighters in 5e are basically good at one thing: hitting things. I'd honestly be more surprised if Travis was less accurate than he is.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Tears In A Vial posted:

Here is the order of mini-arc characters from best to worst:

Duck
Augustus
Kardala/Irene
Ned Chicane
Gandy Dancer
Errol
Remmy
Aubrey
Nadia

Aubrey too high.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Not enough Dames and Dragons love in here. It’s been my favorite actual play cast since the height of Balance, and they do a great job of riding the seesaw between fart jokes and genuinely compelling worldbuilding. Check it out!

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Travis's OnlyFans rant from the other night was very funny.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Colonel Whitey posted:

Yeah I don't get what's funny about it

Just a classic Travis has to comment on everything moment.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

I come bearing glad tidings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K55xVb6qhY

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Remember the episode where the brothers just talked about wild poo poo that happened to them growing up? More of that imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

God imagine how hoisted 2020 would be.