Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream

Asiina posted:

So I'm trying to see if someone is going to be interested in watching Monster Factory and she said that she would watch one episode to give it a try. Since that leaves out Final Pam, Boy Mayor of Second Life, and Ja'am, what episode do you think is the best single episode character to see if someone would be interested in watching like 15 hours of youtube videos?

Daz. Definitely Daz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

Give it a minute and I bet you can get literally all of the one-offs suggested.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

timp posted:

Has anyone else noticed that Griffin has been using the word "folks" a lot recently? Like in the past week, maybe two weeks

My guess is he's been reading up on queer/trans culture and has picked up our habit of using "folx". Whether it's on purpose or not I have no idea.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

The first time I read this I thought you were implying it might be a $175 class on how to listen to Podcasts which is insane.

but what if i've been doing it wrong this whole time?? i need to take a class before my bad habits get too ingrained.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

Captain Internet posted:

Always tell them to have a wonderful day, as genuine as you can. They get so much more angry.

i haven't flipped off anyone in years because i've found a big thumbs up and a poo poo-eating grin makes people super super mad.