Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Waffleman_ posted:

I like the little peek behind the curtain that the robot vocoder effect wasn't live, as much as I wished it so.

It's always nice when they part the kimono.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

DoombatINC posted:

I wanted to make a Bart, because I love Bart!

Hhahah, don't cow el barto!

Whoa, hope you don't monetize that! You might get sued for copyright infringement because that's just a picture of Bart!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Lin-Manuel is :perfect:

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I was hoping he'd slip a *greatjob* in during his awesome acceptance rap, but I guess some professionalism is needed

doos
Jan 1, 2015

fatherboxx posted:

please he is already a divine being of pure light traversing the cosmos to the sound of carly rae jaepsen tunes

Traveling the universe in his starcar, letting people know they're doing a *greatjob*

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Coffee And Pie posted:

Genuinely conflicted on which t-shirt to wear to the live show, my bootleg Bart Simpson: Radical Dude shirt or my Jimmy Buffett "Island Patrol" shirt.

Island Patrol. Let Justin know that you have his back.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Holy poo poo that's incredible

doos
Jan 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSYuiQih9oI

Hey now, here he comes!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

They gonna play Mario RPG or something?

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I've started using "PLEASE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!" but only for the dumbest possible poo poo.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Scudworth posted:

If you haven't watched Night Court you should watch some Night Court.

It has the objectively best theme song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUltrX-ICew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Blast My Cache