Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Edit: how did I miss this on this page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Incredibly powerful intro today

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

The nowtimes have turned Griffin into a swirling tide of boiling anxiety and Justin into a walking thousand yard stare - but Travis was built for chaos, he thrives in chaos

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

The first couple minutes are him getting his clips in order (I think), it approaches actual music after that

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Be on the lookout for an extremely chunky bongrip at about 41:20 in today's episode :keke:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Just Chamber posted:

The best content. RIP Ms. Beakman.

:(

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Open and close every episode with a half-tempo lounge rendition of Send In The Clowns performed on the spot each time

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Blockhouse posted:

oh my god is this entire episode going to be the naming

please say yes

Yeah maybe get a drink now so you can have a chance to be mid-sip and spit it everywhere later

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Fellatio del Toro posted:

imagine you do a podcast with your brothers and become a father and make dad jokes and then eat nothing but beans for like a year and talk about it all the time on your podcast but then the guy who wrote your theme song stabs you in the back and snatches the Bean Dad moniker right out from under you

I have also been thinking about this a lot, about the usurping of Bean Dad

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

There was a time when you couldn't legally release a beverage without a full press release printed on the back. The Monster ones were always trying to dovetail late nineties aloof irreverence with early aughts edginess, and they always came off like if they went another six lines you'd find out they were a youth minister trying to poach you for their radical-badical flock. They were tacky when they came out, especially the Assault one, but at least they were amongst friends. I cannot believe they haven't updated their marketing in nearly two earth decades.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I was sobbing so hard I couldn't see the terrible baby and his awful schemes for half the runtime, A++

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I think he was going for a "big reveal" gag, that the trailer was for a Mighty Ducks reboot, but, also, that's not that funny even if it had landed, and it mathematically opposite of landed