Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Sleeveless posted:

Now Lin-Manuel got Rock "The Dwayne" Johnson to tell Griffin that he's doing a great job.

1) omfg
2) if Lin Manuel doesn't rope Jimmy Buffett and Scott Bakula into his net then I don't know what the other brothers are going to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I really enjoy the Seth Romatelli-esque rants Griffin gets into every so often, and this week's Roze Buddiez bit about Flavor Flav defending Trump was no exception.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

This is my brother, Bolorgna. This is my sister, Mayronnaise.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Justin doing Baby Pauly D really caught me off guard and do a Jimmy Pardo-esque blurt laugh at work >:-{

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

https://streamable.com/a62g

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Song Exploder is pretty good overall, but it's especially good if you are familiar with the original song, and even better if it's a song with a lot to dissect component-wise (I'm thinking of dense electronic tracks in particular, like Baths or Clipping). I don't have a lot of recommendations because I haven't listened to any in a while, but I can say that sadly the episode with Carly Rae Jepsen is only Fine, even though she's very charming in it.

Reformed Pissboy fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jun 26, 2016

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Pretty Good rules and I'm so happy that the McElroys, Jon Bois, and The Dollop now have a common link. (That supplementary episode of The Dollop is great, btw.)

Jon Irenicus posted:

An odd request, but can anyone recommend me a podcast similar to the Adventure Zone? I binged through the backlog in a few weeks of commuting but am jonesing for something else like it.

I've never listened to it, but people seem to like Hello from the Magic Tavern.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Rollout doubles (!!) in power each turn, bringing it to do 480 base damage at the 5th turn (60% chance for it to go 5 turns). Azumarill also can have the Huge Power ability, which doubles its attack passively. So, Filburt took the equivalent of at least 3 Hyper Beams (150 base dmg) at once from that shithead pikablu :mad:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

JD Amato is a producer for The Chris Gethard Show as well, which absolutely everyone should catch up on imho. His inclusion alone makes me so confident that this show will be good

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

the Godspeed You Black Emperor joke was very good in the Skyrim video

Reformed Pissboy fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 9, 2016

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

well why not posted:

People dogpiled him because 'minorities are tired of being asked for patience'.

These fuckin' predatory idiots. This is someone else's art that has no political bearing on your life, you don't get to bastardize an MLK quote about support & legislation for preview images of a graphic novel

edit: well a lotta posts happened while I forgot I had this open

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I'm very happy that Nick made a QPU alignment joke. Everything feels right about it

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

the Seth Romatelli shoutout in this week's episode made me make a cute face :^>

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

somebody's grumpy :^<

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

oh my GODDDD I can't believe I never put it together that Angus was based on Matt Gourley's ghost kid from Superego. That loving rules

20:15 in if you want to hear it, or this if you want to see it but not set on a train. take my clammy, diaphanous hand, whatever that means.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

"CHEETO CHAMP"

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

i shot a kid

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Also, if you haven't listened to Uhh Yeah Dude, you should listen to some UYD. It's very good.

JethroMcB posted:

I can hear that. I've wondered if there's some Hollywood Handbook influence creeping in recently, ever since the "Which Swinton?" "Tilda." "Mmm, not my favorite." exchange from a few weeks back. Not really because it was showbiz related, but more in the dry, "over it" tone Griffin used.

Nick had a lil twitter interaction today with Sean Clements, so you're probably not wrong. It's very good when our podcast pals are podcast nerds too.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

hahaha that's some clownbox poo poo. They're going to loving love that

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I can't believe they spent all that time talking about Joe Montana and John Madden being emo and never brought up American Football

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

the monster factory sims videos with the extremely wide heads are racist to me, because I have a big fat dumb rear end head. I think moster facotuyr should apohglogize to me. it's anti whatever I am and I'm going to scrfeam at will wright for it too

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Page 69 of this thread is now super funny because,

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

That new ad for Stop Podcasting Yourself was very good. congrats to maximum fun

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Learning about horse cum is 100,000 million times better than hearing about what some dipshits on facebook said or whatever. And I don't even like horse cum THAT much

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

The McElroys are not loving around about The Stupids fyi. Written by Brent Forrester, who also wrote The Lemon of Troy episode of The Simpsons and co-wrote the Audition and Pre-Taped Call-In Show sketches from Mr. Show. It owns

Reformed Pissboy fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jun 28, 2017

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Asiina posted:

I imagine it'll come at some point during the finale when she's revived or freed from the staff or whatever ends up happening with her.

He's definitely not leaving it at that.

Someone on reddit pointed out that Lup made the Phoenix Fire gauntlet, and hey, guess what phoenixes are known for doing when it seems like they're gone

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

That was very funny but boy what a hot crowd huh

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Once again I am retroactively correct for making fun of the people that posted in BYOB a thousand years ago.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Actually it's about evidence in horny DM journalism

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

RE: a actual podcast

What is it with mid to late 90s pop stars wanting to gently caress the sun. on MBMBAM they remembered Smash Mouth and Rob Thomas, but not this bold piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8

edit: oh I guess I got some subjects in that song confused actually, n/m

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Mr. To drat Horny

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/898200459843915776

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Oh man the joke Chelsea makes about 21 minutes into the latest Polygon Show is so terrible and great

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

In today's episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! during an ad Scott Aukerman and Paul F. Tompkins inadvertently discovered Justin's blapron.com redirect but assumed it was just Blue Apron that did it. This is not an interesting post but at least it's not about what I think of the ARchie tv show.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/940996468420341760
this is your extremely infrequent reminder to listen to Superego

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Waffleman_ posted:

No, because you're still saying you want Travis' character to die based on literally nothing.

By my reading, they actually posted three or four reasons

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Insanely good ep

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Really driven home with the sticker

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

It's time to get real. It's time to get real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

The bit about fighting your grandpa to reclaim your dreams in the last live ep was extremely loving good