Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Something that should be posted is the intro Griffin made for the live version of The Adventure Zone that they did: http://youtu.be/_cyc3gVYBI0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

It's interesting how the Jumbotron calendar shows how big MBMBAM and the Adventure Zone are for Maximum Fun. I'm not surprised that the McElroys are basically given carte blanche to make a new podcast when they want to.
Also I was looking at some of the suggested ideas for Jumbotron messages and one is "dating/personal ad", has this ever happened? If not, I would love to hear them try and deal with that.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Everyone knows that Polygon is almost totally funded by big cats, so it's not surprising that they get their scores inflated.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

The final episode will be Griffin overcoming his prejudice by putting the Bowser Skylander/Amiibo in his mouth, because he will die trying.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

I would love to see them do at least one episode with one of the new Star Wars rpg.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Toxxupation posted:

i enjoy how griffin went from looking like a boy wizard into an actual human being, travis went from Chad McHankerston of Pheta Pheta Kai, BREWSKI ME UP DUDERS into "crazy mountain man", and Justin stayed exactly the loving same

It's because of all the time traveling he did as a child.
Also I just saw this recently, Justin and Griffin going over some of the rejected names for Polygon.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

One thing I like about MBMBAM is that they actually try with the Money Zone. It's the only podcast I listen to that makes their ads entertaining and new every week.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Scudworth posted:

Least favourite regular ad spot everyone, go.

The loan ads, they sounded sketchy as hell.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Similar to Griffin's vore obsession, I'm kinda getting weirded out with how much Travis is getting into ASMR stuff.
https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/724114607351025666

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

They go to a carnival where the Orb of Ecstasy has been discovered by the worst possible person: A juggler

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

padijun posted:

Justin and Griffin throw goof grenades all over the place every episode, while Travis usually throws a couple and some of them are duds. But that's because he throws a goof nuke like every 3 months

This is the equivalent of a goof hydrogen bomb

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Democratic Pirate posted:

2018's MaxFun drive reward for super doners will be a MBMBaM live show with special guest Lin-Manuel Miranda, who is in Hamilton costume because the live show venue is Broadway and they do Hamilton right after.

I'm kinda hoping for a digital Ham 4 Ham show with the brothers.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

I feel that Travis' theater background means that he has the best comedic timing of the three.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

It's coming:

https://twitter.com/justinmcelroy/status/797998415393292288

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

showbiz_liz posted:

There's a newish blog that retweets Adventure Zone fanart, and it's really good - updates frequently and the art is usually pretty impressive. I'm loving all the different interpretations of the Evil Fashion Elves. https://thedavylamp.tumblr.com/

Thanks for linking to this, I think I've found my new headcanon Taako:

I think the eyes really nail it. I also found the best fantasy business:

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Wait, has Clint secretly been Dr Demento this whole time?!

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

I hope they do Star Trek online as a Monster factory, it has a whole lot of alien bits to choose from and it seems like MMO based games are often the funniest, especially with fan participation.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

This is beautiful.

https://twitter.com/jbrooksdev/status/833819922643947525

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

It's going to VRV, a different streaming service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Someone call Extreme Restraints right loving now.