Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

El Burbo posted:

Here's a handy chart for future reference

Have they actually mentioned the "Empire Guardian King" other than here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

V good post

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

garfield is jon's stand

:psyduck:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

:getin:

Everything about that was beautiful.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Megafunk posted:

What was "He lost his pointer and greatly shrank." about? Is Piwi supposed to have a pointer on his head? He's a good notbird either way.

I guess it has something to do with the fact that the large piwi-like thing has a big pointy head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Bistromatic posted:

While i really like that it didn't happen in Helck i also can't be mad at Knights of Sidonia because of how ludicrous the harem was.

It's hard to get mad at a harem where the MC only really has eyes for the one girl who is also a mech and a giant tentacle.

• Locked thread