Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
I believe in Helck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
This series will have a happy ending because Helck is a true hero and I believe in him.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
I believe in Helck getting shanked.

As far as I know, he only has two major weaknesses: Alicia and his brother. If he can take out Alicia, he will be unstoppable, and I find it hard to believe it will happen at this point in the story.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

There's actually a bunch more than that, but for some reason the guy who uploads them to batoto likes to instantly archive about 80% of his uploads so they don't appear on your follows list.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
The story hasn't really progressed much at all because Kirei Cake has been doing nothing but omake chapters for a long time. We're just now starting to get new stuff.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Mighty Dicktron posted:

So

Helck basically has the exact same plot as Doom 2016.
That rules.

Nobody is safe from argent energy

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Manatee Cannon posted:

I have ublock on and it tries to open a tab when I click anything the first time on kissmanga

Visit Kissmanga, click your uBlock button in your browser, and then click the button on the bottom left that says "Toggle the blocking of all popups for this site". It looks like two pages.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
95.1: http://bato.to/reader#6fc5acecdca55f9c

welp

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

chumbler posted:

I am going to be shattered if Helck cannot save Alicia.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

They made that change last year to discourage bots that would scrape the chapters withing minutes, add watermarks, and put them on other for-profit sites. It was as much a "let's protect scanlators' wishes" decision as it was a "holy hell there's too much bot traffic taxing our servers" decision.

Sometimes it makes for hilarious things, though. Somebody has been uploading Sonichu to batoto and it is now finding its way onto other manga sites due to bots.

• Locked thread