Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Demicol posted:

Just read trough everything translated, thanks for making a thread or I would never have heard of this.

Same. I'm not sure how I feel about it though. This is probably something I'm going to forget about for weeks at a time and then catch up in chunks. There's a real flowing story here and I just want to know what it is. Not knowing is slowing my enthusiasm.

I know, I know, manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

I hope Azudora wins not just because I don't like Wizard Man but because it'll mean a big step forward for the story. Also it'll mean characters other than Helck are allowed to take care of high level threats.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

yea I doubt either will die just yet. I expect azudora to win but mikaros will pull off what he came to do on some level anyway because the humans need to have a victory over the demons at some point to seem like a threat

Here's what I'm afraid of though

I'm afraid that the humans will march through demon territories until they hit the north so that the demons are pressed from each side by the humans and whatever it is that's SSS rank up there. And the only way out is if Helck reaches and kills the king in time in the human capital so the humans regain their senses and they stand side-by-side with the demons to defeat the northerners. The humans get victories to seem threatening, Helck gets to travel for a time and basically get put out of the way until he's needed, and everything is generated for Maximum Drama.

That's what I don't want

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Everything has been great up to this point so I'm not worried. I believe in Helck.

I agree, it's been quality to this point. I just have these late-night doubts about the future.

hold me

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

how do you pronounce piuy

Like it's spelled

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

AtomikKrab posted:

Too strong, I think defense guy is Piccolo, Fast dude is Krillan, Hyura is 18.

Edil is Krillin. Dude can't stop dying but 18 is waiting for him at the end of the tunnel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Mirage posted:

So the slightly European-like names are just the translator's quirky interpretation, huh. It's way more obvious from this transliteration that the brothers are supposed to be named something like "Herk" and "Kuleas."

The name of the manga is literally Helck

• Locked thread