Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The one with kid Hyura freaking out kid Isuta is good. As is Azudora getting owned by tiny Anne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

those idiots are still trying to guilt trip helck. it still hasn't occurred to them that he might have overcome his doubts and fears.

Of course it hasn't, because they haven't been able to do the same.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Not even Helck is strong enough to seriously damage Helck.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Phone posting so I don't have the links handy, but some more omakes dropped and I love all these precious children.

Also it seems like Anne from management's fan club continues to grow.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mraagvpeine posted:

So recently I got a friend to read this series and he thinks it's okay. One problem though is that he doesn't like Piuy. What should I say to him?

:sever:

His head from his body.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I just spent the last couple of days reading this manga and it was extremely good. I am very excited for Anne from Management, Piuy, and their friend Helck to save the Demons and also the Humans. Except for Mikaros.

Also, does anyone know how to pronounce "Piuy"? It is important that I know.

"Pyoo-ee" is how I do it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think it is okay, for Helck and Anne from management not to save the torturer guy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sounds like the ancients did a little oopsies.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Time loop stabilized.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am now incredibly worried for Asuta.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm glad Asuta is safe.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Usually the same or better, honestly. Going from prototype to production usually involves in seeing what corners you can safely cut and lowering costs and difficulties in production, rather than improving your product.

Depends on the industry, really.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

But wait, how would future Anne not already know his name? The timelines are diverging.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Vamirio is the best.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah sometimes I forget that it's technically the humans that are the underdogs and not our adventuring party of the strongest human and one of the strongest demons accompanied by at least one sacred beast.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Welp it needs to be tomorrow immediately.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Has Anne's sacred weapon or whatever been mentioned before this? I feel like it has but I can't remember.

It was in some omakes where she was going through the trials for becoming a heavenly king.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Our hero.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

HELCK is a very relaxing series.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Everyone loves Vamirio.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

He's Piuy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mikl posted:

Poor Mikaros, a 1500-year-long plan and it just resulted in him eating a dick :laugh:

Talk poo poo get hit.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Oh
Ohhhhh
My heart is bracing for more aches

No way Vamirio is going to let him accept that trade.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If Alicia is not saved I am going to be extremely mad.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

UltraRed posted:

This.

Helck x Alicia

Anne x Azudora

Asuta x The Will of the World

Piuy x Emperor Dragon Thing

Uhhh it is obviously Piuy x Train Guy, going on train adventures together. Also Anne x Azudora is no good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I recall an omake maybe vaguely hinted that Isuta might have a crush on Vamirio, so let's go with that.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Now I am even more insistent that Alicia must be saved.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am going to be shattered if Helck cannot save Alicia.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rafaed's deal appears to be that he doesn't see any other option as remotely feasible. He's a fatalist rather than being evil.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The hero always arrives in the nick of time.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Isuta getting a look at what her crush will look like eventually. Probably.

Isuta has a crush on Vamirio and that's my canon.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I kinda hope Alicia's giant hole in her head stays there because Helck loves her anyway and that deformity literally doesn't matter at all to him, and it keeps a reminder that this poo poo did go down and won't overwrite the emotional impact. I'll be happy either way, though.

Also Nzpieface had the right idea.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 5, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Has anyone been reading Acaria by the Helck author? I keep meaning to start on it whenever I see an update, but haven't gotten to it yet.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Helck had better marry Alicia, and Vamirio cries at the wedding (but not nearly as much as Azudora).

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

EagerSleeper posted:

I'm surprised and impressed that there's no Anne/Helck going on. I guess Helck/Alicia is the true path.

Helck is a good boy who would never cheat.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Isuta's crush on Anne is confirmed canon now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'll miss Helck, even if the final arc was a bit weak and dragged too long. All of the characters were fun, Helck and Vamirio having not even a hint of romantic tension was refreshing for this kind of story, and the simple art style is nice. I look forward to 2 Helck 2 Piwi, and maybe Acaria getting some more updates.

Also this is one hell of a cover to put on a volume. Spoilering just in case anyone new starts reading Helck.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Dec 20, 2017

• Locked thread