Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

The story isn't as simple as the king being evil and starting all this. I'm not sure the king is even real. There are a ton of plot hooks floating around.

The king is Snoke.

e: RIP Cless. Will he be reanimate-able by the sage's magic, I wonder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Pretty sure that other guy is supposed to be the hard-nosed but good-hearted noble guy, just beautified due to the hero gene.

Zell? He's one of the three winged soldier/angel guys along with the short guy and face-covered one that's almost 100% Alicia that went in after Winged!Edil.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

chumbler posted:

In the epilogue, he will train Piuy to run the train.

When train guy joins the battle... :downsrim:

JimmyT64 posted:

Just gonna ask.

How the hell do you pronounce Piuy?

Like Hiuy.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Feb 18, 2016

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Seems like the humans aren't going to stay mindless and evil anyways.

Now THAT would be a fantasy manga, am I RIGHT fellas? :haw:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I started catching up and did Helck turn into Nier around chapter 90!? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

JosephWongKS posted:

New, non-omake chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Helck/Ch-080-002--The-New-World--002-?id=340136

In which Anne from Management is incredibly badass.

Have I gotten some kind of virus or do all kissmanga links redirect to something else?

It hasn't happened with any other site, which confuses me.

Nate RFB posted:

I'm not sure if this the case for anyone else but kissmanga has been shooting up some very nasty spammy popups as of late.

Oh, well then.

It opened a new tab, but hopefully ublock was enough.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 27, 2017

• Locked thread