Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

El Burbo posted:

60, and translator rello just finished posting 52. Once he catches up it'll be weekly releases.

Also worth noting that a lot of chapters start being 2 parts (like 56-1 and 56-2) so there are actually more than 8 chapters left till 60-2, the most recent (to my knowledge) chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zellial or whatever.

The guy who joined Cless on his quest to beat the Demon King.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Desuwa posted:

The emperor, the two guardian kings, and the other two heavenly kings haven't even appeared on screen to do anything about the humans. Hell, Vamirio wouldn't even be there if not for Azudora hospitalizing himself.

Though Azudora did remark that, at their current power, the humans shouldn't have been able to take out the one normal king. I don't think he has seen Cless's strength, though.

Azudora does bring up Cless as a possibility. Granted, it's unlikely since we've seen what Cless is currently like.

Tooru = Killed by Cless (according to Helck), possibly forcibly mutated by the Sage
Urum = Killed by winged soldiers, who shouldn't have been able to do so with their power level unless they had a special weapon or someone really strong

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

El Burbo posted:

This is the first time he's translated one

Technically the end part of the chapter where Alicia dies is the omake to Volume 5, I think.

It got bundled together though, which was pretty fitting.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My opinion of Chapter 62 of Helck is that it is very good and that it more than makes up for Chapter 61-2.

I give the chapter 62/62.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Captain Invictus posted:

Reached that "gently caress authority" phase, I see

Fitting given the chapter.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Eopia posted:

So are we actually caught up now, or have they just slowed down from chapter per day schedule?

Still at least 2 (or 3, depending on whether you count 84 and 84-2 as separate chapters) more chapters.

Most recent chapter on the Ura Sunday site is 85.

http://urasunday.com/helck/index.html

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Earth is a living thing, and human beings are cancer, so the world wills its cancer away.

Is a common enough theme in plenty of stuff I think.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anne from Management ends on Chapter 106-2.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope omakes have more Hyura and Edil.

They make a nice couple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah I'm pretty sure she told him.

• Locked thread