Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
Did Vamiro cut her ears at the same time she cut her hair? They're half as long now as they were in the opening chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

So it's been pointed out to me that one of the angels during the fight at the castle was using a broken sword.

That's harsh.

e: Only marking as spoilers due to the speed of the translation.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

HenryEx posted:

I burned out on reading this sometime shortly after they got off that island. I think they kiled an orc and then i was like "eh, time for something else

There are 52 chapters translated and the translator has only been working for 20 days. How on Earth do you burn out?

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I wonder if it's just a coincidence that it was snowing that day and that the forceful hero awakening spell takes the form of snow.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

The emperor, the two guardian kings, and the other two heavenly kings haven't even appeared on screen to do anything about the humans. Hell, Vamirio wouldn't even be there if not for Azudora hospitalizing himself.

Though Azudora did remark that, at their current power, the humans shouldn't have been able to take out the one normal king. I don't think he has seen Cless's strength, though.

• Locked thread