Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Nahxela posted:

I think Piuy is a bird

These are heavy accusations here, in the Anne From Management thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I like how kissmanga just automatically scrapes whatever is uploaded on batoto as soon as it goes up and never fixes anything unless it's outright "we uploaded the wrong chapter" level nonsense

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

i flunked out posted:

i need that pillow

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Piuy
Person

Makes u think

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I feel pretty dumb just now realizing that the witch is Anne From Management From the Future, complete with Big Piuy, probably from a future where Helck fell in the end

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

booksnake posted:

I think I found Piuy annoying when he was first introduced, but if anyone gets to the train conductor and Piuy scene and doesn't think it's the fuckin best, they are garbage

It is only by my mercy and that of Piuy that you continue to draw breath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Death to those who did not believe in Asuta

• Locked thread