Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yuusha-ga-shinda-murabito-no-ore-ga-hotta-otoshiana-ni-yuusha-ga-ochita-kekka-r14527

Touka Scott a small Radish Farmer in the southern Town of Cheza is prepared for sudden Monster Attacks. He built himself a hidden Pit-trap with Bamboo spikes, to lure unsuspecting Monsters in if they ever try to Attack the Village. Suddenly a Monster attacks. Touka tries to lure it into the Trap with freshly roasted Bacon, but the Monster dislikes this type of Meat. Thankfully the Hero arrives to save the Village from the Monster in the nick of Time. The hungry Hero tries to grab a bite of Bacon after vanquishing the Monster, only to stumble into Touka's Pit-trap and die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://bato.to/reader#3007f5bbe706ef5c

Pages are slow to load but the chapters are good

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Helck and Vamirio and their friends are gonna fix this lovely world with the power of friendship! Heck yeah!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I believe in the anime adaptation, in which Helck punches Mikaros really hard while heroic music plays

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I also eagerly await the dub

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Touch Dizzy

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It's a good page

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Please don't go back on your word... Helck...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Helck yeah!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I believe in you, Helck.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Vamirio is really really really strong.

Heck she could have probably soloed all these chumps, she's just busy thinking about Helck. Which I cannot blame her for doing, I'm always thinking about Helck.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Alicia will be diejoubu

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

HELCK

http://bato.to/reader#e9f74ba309e97b2b

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Holy poo poo

Holy shiiiit

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Vamirio is so loving cool

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Right click, view image, change the number in the address bar to whatever page number you want.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Vamirio wasn't very kindhearted at the start, but she has grown a lot, thanks to Helck.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Man the Batoto comment section does not get Helck, at all!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The author is very good with lighting.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Please edit to reflect the massive level up she got this chapter.

Helck's power level is 99, so that seems about right I think.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

He was willing to kill them before Vamirio stepped in. :colbert:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Despite being in the middle of an action scene, it still works great as a closing act. If that was the final scene of an animated adaptation's season then I think it'd be pretty satisfying.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://bato.to/reader#daa87bc2dc7cc7d7_1

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'M GONNA SAVE THE poo poo OUT OF YOU, ASSHOLES

AHAHAHA

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sure but put a patch or something over it

Helck 2: Pirate Sequel Bogaloo

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Helck will give her his genes, giving her super regeneration.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I mean I sorta miss his goofy half-fat face but oh my god is he handsome

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Uh, which panel in particular are you referring to? There's no attack. Rafaed's charging something up on the first panel with Alicia flying above, Rafaed sees Helck's determination and how he's not giving in despite facing off against Alicia, knows he doesn't stand a chance against Helck, and then gets the heck outta Dodge.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Mirage posted:

It's weird to see Vamirio this ... giddy. "YES! LET'S SAVE THE HUMANS! WHEE! HAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE, EVIL TELEPORT WIZARD!"

She's been second-guessing and doubting since the very first chapter, so it's gotta feel pretty nice to finally feel in control again.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sharuami will save Rafaed with the power of love

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

If I had to make a guess on Rafaed's backstory, he was probably an idealistic young noble who thought he could fix all the world's problems, was faced with the corruption and cruelty of man and fell into despair, and Mikaros and the King basically "convinced" him further because they needed his daughter for the spell. He's so intent on having Helck give up because he sees himself in Helck and is convinced the world will destroy Helck the same way it did him. Throughout their encounters, he's been telling Helck to just leave it all behind and forget and live the rest of his life in peace.

He's not a victim of his own plans, of course, but he's a victim nonetheless.

e: Well I guess you could make the argument that he's a victim of his own plans; whereas Mikaros seems completely lost and indulgent in what's happening, Rafaed only carries a grim acceptance, saying that this was all unavoidable. An attitude that was only exacerbated when things really got rolling.

Terper fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 17, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Well of course. That attitude is what makes him an antagonist and villain. But he's definitely not showing an irredeemable attitude like Mikaros is. If someone can show him the light and a way out, he can be saved.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Mikl posted:

Eat a dick, Mikaros.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

A bunch more omake pages

http://reader.kireicake.com/read/helck/en/0/43/5/page/1

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

I feel cheated. The chapter is titled Rococo's Eyes but we still don't get to see them.

2. What is up with Rococo's eyes?

3. Who is the Human King?

...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I can't believe Anne-something-chan is a bully

• Locked thread