Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

HELCK 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

HELCK (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

me before the HELCK's past arc:

HELCK HELCK HELCK HELCK
                     /

me after:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

the hero is dead

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

it looks stupid

:smug: this is chapter 1 page 7

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

It's possible simply killing the Human King will be enough to free everyone from his thrall, but while that's all well and good for the people who retained their sense of self what about those who lost their identities?

they just said that in chapter 53 that the only thing keeping the awakened humans from destroying the world is the kings magic. kill the king the awakened people will just rampage across the planet.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i dont know what's going to happen, but im sure Helck wil find a way

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

that pic of vegeta wearing a ladies pantsuit

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

sorry its not a pantsuit my mistake

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Um is this the same girl that Helck and Cless met as kids? Does she not age?

yes. no.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

asuta's stock has skyrocketed after these two chapters, but out of respect to my dear friend burbo i will stay away.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i cant believe we are caught up

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

maybe the only way to break the kings spell is through the power of love

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

helck beaten up and tired after beating thousands of new world organisms and faceless winged soldiers looks up and sees an arrow pointed right at his head by the hooded winged soldier. helck with a tear in his eye and a great big smile on his face looks up and says i love you alicia

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i think the demon sword azudora has looks just like the hero slayer sword alicia has. the crossguard is the same. i bet azudora gave it to alicia's grandpa or something, and then he became peaceful azudora

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

a cartoon duck posted:

I am tempted to pull a Sharky and link the last page.

edit: Because it's a cool and good page I mean.

its ok

:grin:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

helcks gonna throw a mountain at someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

.jpg posted:

Bring Back Vamirio Av!

at least he got one of the good lum's i linked in the chat thread and not some fail western art patreon one

• Locked thread