Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xy Hapu
Mar 7, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

But what exactly then is Cless's ability that is so valuable?

Maybe people around him slowly become awakened or become more susceptible to awakening, and the archmage is accelerating or amplifying that somehow?

Kind of makes sense, maybe being around Cless is what awakened Helck, and the Helck we know is the insane awakened version, it's just that he's been that way since a child so he's not as drunk on power.

Obligatory Helck is good and the translator is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xy Hapu
Mar 7, 2004

I suddenly can't stop seeing Anne as a genderswapped Vegeta.

This may have ruined Helck for me

Xy Hapu
Mar 7, 2004

Definitive proof that Vegeta was originally the main character and the author had to go back and edit him due to copyright issues:

Thus, it can only follow that:

I'm not sure who Piuy is, I suppose Mr. Popo

EDIT: Yeah most definitely

Xy Hapu fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 19, 2016

Xy Hapu
Mar 7, 2004

I missed this too:

This is some Da Vinci Code poo poo!

• Locked thread