Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The clap trap is mothershit alpha epic and anyone who hates on him is a cuckslave wagebro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Claptrap pounds miles upon miles of poon nearly nightly and have you heard this guy on the ones and twos. Nothing can stop the Claptrap dubstep! This little guy is Legend as gently caress... don't sleep on the CL to the motherfucking 4P-TP.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The best is when Clap Ratchet (clapt4aps Urban robot friend) started twerking on Joe Smiley's corpse or w/e his name is, in Borderlands 5: The Pre-Re-Sequel: The Clappening part Deux.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The best is when Clap Ratchet (clapt4aps Urban robot friend) started twerking on Joe Smiley's corpse or w/e his name is, in Borderlands 5: The Pre-Re-Sequel: The Clappening part Deux.

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The white girl who talks like what a 46 year old computer programmer thinks a black person talks like, hanging out with the motherfucking Clap Trap and just straight kicking it. Brought to you by Telltale Games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Quest Updated Find Claptrap's bong.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

The white girl who talks like what a 46 year old computer programmer thinks a black person talks like, hanging out with the motherfucking Clap Trap and just straight kicking it. Brought to you by Telltale Games.

The Borderlands 2 character Tiny Tina came under fire last night, as a Twitter discussion between the game's lead writer, Anthony Burch, and some of the game's players raised the question of whether her characterisation was racist. In the game, Tina - an explosives expert, and child - speaks using African American lingo, in a way that one Twitter user compared to "verbal blackface

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

The Borderlands 2 character Tiny Tina came under fire last night, as a Twitter discussion between the game's lead writer, Anthony Burch, and some of the game's players raised the question of whether her characterisation was racist. In the game, Tina - an explosives expert, and child - speaks using African American lingo, in a way that one Twitter user compared to "verbal blackface

"This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. These fiiiine-rear end womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Go get 'em!"

"That's right, bitches - my big brudder's about to teach you some MANNERS. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk and lives!"

"That's Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk. She's my main squeeze. Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Verbal Blackface

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Verbal Blackface

The name of your first pet + the street you grew up on

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Verbal Blackface

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Verbal Blackface

new go to name for my RPG characters

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

3LAMESTUDIO - RACIST KEYSER SOZE

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

ill be playing both tbh

The yikes guy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Claptrap pounds miles upon miles of poon nearly nightly and have you heard this guy on the ones and twos. Nothing can stop the Claptrap dubstep! This little guy is Legend as gently caress... don't sleep on the CL to the motherfucking 4P-TP.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

An irreverent dubstep producer who also happens to be a talented dancer destroyed my pussy! Hell yeah!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Verbal Blackface

/me thinks really hard aboit tjis....

Uh......

Klurfal, uh, peepersface

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

An irreverent dubstep producer who also happens to be a talented dancer destroyed my pussy! Hell yeah!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me thinks really hard aboit tjis....

Uh......

Klurfal, uh, peepersface

lol

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

In Training posted:

The white girl who talks like what a 46 year old computer programmer thinks a black person talks like,
this is probably the most accurate description

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
no money for the black consultant

• Locked thread