Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like Diablo 3 but it's seriously more fun on console imo. Been playing grim Dawn though and having a blast on veteran mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I like console because 80% of the randos online are level 10,000 cheaters and it was an easy game to get hella trophies in

Yeah that was awesome as well. I finally got to see torment X

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

I can never understand how people can play Borderlands and stuff co-op without stressing about which weapons they should hang on to and whether 30 pellets of fire damage in 3 shot bursts is better than 20 toxic bullets in full auto and so on.

You don't have to stress about that in Diablo or whatever unless you are max level and have the min/max style autism

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jesus Christ

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Heyyyyyy mannnnnnn
Nicccceeee s-shot

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The best is when Clap Ratchet (clapt4aps Urban robot friend) started twerking on Joe Smiley's corpse or w/e his name is, in Borderlands 5: The Pre-Re-Sequel: The Clappening part Deux.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

The white girl who talks like what a 46 year old computer programmer thinks a black person talks like, hanging out with the motherfucking Clap Trap and just straight kicking it. Brought to you by Telltale Games.

The Borderlands 2 character Tiny Tina came under fire last night, as a Twitter discussion between the game's lead writer, Anthony Burch, and some of the game's players raised the question of whether her characterisation was racist. In the game, Tina - an explosives expert, and child - speaks using African American lingo, in a way that one Twitter user compared to "verbal blackface

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Verbal Blackface

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011