Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

OK, either I'm a total n00b or there's some kind of glitch, every time I go to the Cavern of the Worldwide Leader to visit Nathan the Oracle, I get the same message:

"MID-JANUARY POLLS is not effective! Increase VOTER ATTENTION to unlock my secrets!"

Here's the thing though, my Voter Attention is pretty much maxed out. Here's what I've done:

- My party is Trump, Hillary, Bernie, and Cruz, which should theoretically give the max bonus
- I've gone to Letterman's Alley and made offerings to the cults of Stephen the Pretender, Jimmy the Excitable, Lorne the Unbreakable, Jimmy the Bearded, and Conan the Barbarian (I wasn't allowed to visit Seth the Diminutive with Trump in my party, but the Trump bonus is bigger than the Seth bonus)
- I've equipped the following Poll Scrolls when visiting Nathan:
  • - Mid-January
  • - Early-January
  • - Mid-December
  • - Early-December
  • - Mid-November
  • - Early-November
  • - Mid-October
  • - Early-October
  • - Mid-September
  • - Early-September
  • - Late-Summer
  • - Mid-Summer
  • - Early Summer (I think that's all you can get at this point in the game right??)

I'm out of ideas at this point. Is Nathan just glitching out or what? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT 1: Tried someone's suggestion of a Jeb!/Walker/Rubio/Christie party and got a different message. Even though nobody in my party has more than 12% health, Nathan gave me the Emblem of Mathematical Certainty, but he didn't take any of my polls! WTF?????

tinstaach has issued a correction as of 07:00 on Jan 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Just found a cool little Easter Egg, if you have a Madden 16 save on your system it unlocks the Never Count Out Touchdown Tom buff, which apparently doubles the effect of the You Can't Stump The Trump skill.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Sonofsilversign posted:

Im thinking about replaying 2012, that game was awesome for its time. Cain was deffo my favorite character, a buff that makes all his stats 999 and an instant death spell that worked on any female character, so OP. He had the best dialogue too. Anyone know if gamefreak is ever gonna release that pokemon crossover for the 3DS?

2016 does have better balance though. Tbh i could never beat Obama in the final boss battle no matter how late in the fight i used Call Ohio. Even had Roves mathematics skill maxed out too...

Did they ever patch that bug where setting Clint Eastwood as your companion made all the enemies invisible? Bit of a deal-breaker for me

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Wow, the end of the DLC schedule is just terrible. Don't waste 5 bucks on it like I did.

I thought buying the new characters, Barron and Miller, would add some variety to the campaign. Turns out they're just re-skins of the Trump character. Same appearance, same abilities, even the dialogue is exactly the same! Pointless money grab, show some effort next time devs.

• Locked thread