Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Super Metroid in the zero mission engine would be untouchable. It still feels good but the movement and specifically wall jumps in ZM feel just better enough that swapping between the two makes you notice the lack in SM.

I swear to god someone did a hack that made super metroid a lot more like zero mission and now I can't find it, argh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I saw that but that's like a whole new map and everything, right?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/405/

This I guess then. I prefer the SNES controls.

Yes, that's it, thanks

E: I guess it doesn't do as much as I remembered

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I want my GameCube w/ gameboy player back...

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I wish there was a way to instantly unlock hard mode. I don't think I've ever done a hard 100% run

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Nice.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

It was your first time man, if you want to get better you can. I personally love playing this game over and over, it's so short and fun to play

I wish it was longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

i want to play the cut kraid fight

Same

• Locked thread