Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

it's finally here: the best 2D Metroid available on Wii u. it looks insanely good on gamepad...who else picked up this classic. I'm doing a No Long Beam playthrough atm. I think I'll do another run of no charge beam and the try to do speedruns. I've also never actually beaten hard 100%, I might try that too

Trying to jack off was telling me this and Super Mario RPG have been on the australia Wii U for years now and it pissed me right off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

There's also a time attack mode tang will keep a leader lard on your cart with time and completion %

What.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That guy is my homey with the extremely white hands and IIRC during that run someone says in a donation comment, Hello Dragon Darch. This is Dragon Claws. which was some win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I sometimes like playing stuff without collecting everything possible but not many games make that as fun as finding new crap is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like I guess, making the ways you have to come up with to do things as fun I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The Nintendo account stuff is already live in Japan but I don't know too much about it. I do know that you get 30% off a lot of big name Nintendo releases during your birthday month now.

Holy crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mabels big day posted:

I beat the ocean temple today in majora's mask.

Is that the one with my boy Gyorg Lopez.

• Locked thread