Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Black Baby Goku posted:

The GBA SP was the greatest system of all time

Truth, I should go back and make sure my ruby one still works. Too bad it's the model with the front light instead of the backlight

Also for my money this is the best 2D Metroid, the platforming just feels way tighter in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hard Mode in this game is nuts, not only do you have your typical enemy health/damage scaling but E-Tanks give you half as much health and missile upgrades only give you two :stare:

Tender Bender posted:

I found mine in a drawer and it still had a charge and turned on after literally ten years. The frontlight is even worse than you remember though :smith:

There's a reason I held on to my DS Phat, busted hinge and all. Still love my GBASP but I also just remembered it didn't have a headphone jack and I had to buy some Madcatz adapter for one that used the charging port

• Locked thread