Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game is so good and i have no idea why europe gets important games months/years early now

they have wii xenoblade on the eshop..like they can just buy it. whats up noa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zero mission has some loving crazy post-grav suit puzzles

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the best part is that theyre hidden in plain sight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think there's one that requires a lava dip or some other grav suit upgrade

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zero mission speedrunning is a science you can study at university by this point. people are human TAS bots w/ that game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thats nuts. how did he never do the tail slam? that's something you can bait or not bait? thats loving nuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zero mission was a labor of love basically designed to please enthusiasts, while also being a fantastic game on the surface to the average player. now nintendo "doesn't have the resources" for a metroid game :(

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

doing the whole game with 2 missiles sounds like a horrible nightmare

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tropical freeze is all the proof i need that Retro can really pull off a mean 2D game...please god :pray:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ralp posted:

SM doesn't need a remake but Metroid 2 does

like 10 different projects came out a couple years ago working on this and they've all been on hold forever. theres a really good demo out there for one of them but it's like the first 20-30min of the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

This is the full list of 30% off games btw

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Xenoblade X
Yoshi's Woolly World
Mario Party 10
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
Fire Emblem Fates
Rhythm Heaven The Best Plus
Girls Mode (Style Savvy) 3
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

this owns, i hope the program's over here by may

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

im going to try for 100% on hard mode. when you get to chozodia, can you go back to the other areas? i don't really get how that works.

powerbomb the glass. its a super metroid throwback lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ridley fights are always good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

everything involving ridley in metroid prime 3 was the best part of that game

• Locked thread