Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this game is so goddamn good. playing Metroid: Zero Mission followed by Super Metroid is a godlike gaming experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

a Zero Mission style remake of Metroid 2 would make for a holy 2D trifecta on par with the Prime games. right now that trifecta is Zero Mission -> Super Metroid -> Metroid Fusion, but with the Metroid 2 gap it always feels incomplete somehow

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I should not have underestimated Mecha Ridley Low%...way harder than Hard 100%, woof. I did beat the game but I have to come clean, this is not a Single Segment run. I...I made a savestate after beating Mecha Ridley because it was extremely harrowing and I knew I was gonna die at least a few times on the Black Space Pirates during the escape.

i'm still proud of you and that is a gaming accomplishment. congratulations!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Contest Winner posted:

I haven't played this since it came out and I forgot how hard it owns. I'm pretty happy with how I did for my first try, but I'll probably play it again soon.

• Locked thread