Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The Management posted:

I am also mad that one drug dealer rolled on some other drug dealers.

i super hate tim allen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i hate george bush

Butcher
Nov 29, 2004
TODO: Place Title Here

Jonny 290 posted:

i super hate tim allen

but... he was buzz lightyear, have u no soul

maybe you're jelly he has cool cars https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153392151949311

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I grew up in Michigan so this thread is very near and dear to my heart.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

290 grew up in the UP and is mad at all things michigan as a result

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

PleasureKevin posted:

can we change the title to My Improvements?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

I threw up in Michigan

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
wife: tim have you met the new neighbours yet?
tim: yeah, and i had been lobbying the hoa to cut bclk too.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i saw multiple used condoms and syringes in a parking lot in pontiac once

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Nice facebook link, aunt phyllis. make sure to kick me some forwards about flashing my headlights at night

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tim and jtt sit down to have a serious heart to heart about hacking the school computers, even if they're not cryptographically secure and deserve to be 0wn3d

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
jtt swaggers in with a macbook pro he got via mail fraud
tim looks up from his hp toughbook: "auugh?"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Butcher posted:

"look son, i built you this liquid cooling cooling system with parts from a classic 1940 Ford" *beautiful chrome radiator bolted to side of computer case*
"but i think we need a... little more power argh argh argh" *yanks starter cord on a 4 HP pump, the pump roars to life. hoses burst, spraying coolant all over the inside of the computer which explodes in a shower of sparks*
"DAAAAADDDD!"
*tim hangs his had with a sad grunt*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Visual GNUdio posted:

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS DESKTOP NEEDS? MORE LINUX! UNGH UNGH UNG

I don't think so, Tim.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Butcher posted:

wilson is puttering about in his backyard when a sad tim comes out the the sliding patio door.
tim: "i don't know what to do, the kids want a dedicated server, but we can't afford the license costs right now."
wilson: "well, you know tim, once there was a man called richard stallman, and he thought operating systems needed to be free."
tim: "free? but, how did he afford to hire coders?"
wilson: "well, people contributed code under a free and open license"
tim: "but if people are just contributing code, how do they have any quality control?"
*wilson pauses dramatically, crowd chuckles*
wilson: "welll, that's a good question, tim"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

white republican mom is very disappointed in this thread

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tim and al enter the tool time set garage already immersed in an operating system argument, walking as they talk and start setting up for the show
tim: i need an OS with MORE POWER! its gotta be Arch!
al rolls his eyes: you dont know what youre talking about tim.
tim: look, al, *tim brandishes a normal screwdriver* this is your puny Ubuntu. small. weak. useless *tim holds up a hgue chainsaw and starts it up* AND THIS IS ARCH LINUX BABY! AROOOOOGGGHH *he waves it around, in his vigor he bumbs into the workbench and a 2x4 comes loose
heidi enters, casually takes the screwdriver, lleeeeaaaannnsss over and tightens the screw securing the 2x4 before exiting
al: i rest my case

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

tim and al enter the tool time set garage already immersed in an operating system argument, walking as they talk and start setting up for the show
tim: look, al, *tim brandishes a normal screwdriver* this is your puny Ubuntu. small. weak. useless *tim holds up a hgue chainsaw and starts it up* AND THIS IS ARCH LINUX BABY! AROOOOOGGGHH *he waves it around, in his vigor he bumbs into the workbench and a 2x4 comes loose
heidi enters, casually takes the screwdriver, lleeeeaaaannnsss over and tightens the screw securing the 2x4 before exiting

don't quit your day job, smith

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ChiralCondensate posted:

don't quit your day job, smith

mods ban this weak rear end troll

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I will forever suck smythe's dick to ensure his continued posting

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

As a Millennial I posted:

I will forever suck smythe's dick to ensure his continued posting

but his day job is posting!

• Locked thread