Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Huhi is just mind-bogglingly bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
'They decided on Huhi over Pobelter'. It just keeps going through my mind

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Huhi alone is half of CLG's deaths and most of them he died in mid lane alone

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
TSM back in the lets-do-nothing-with-our-gold-lead mode.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Biofrost > Yellowstar

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Remember how much criticism Link got? Link at least had games where he played well! Huhi?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Smol posted:

TSM back in the lets-do-nothing-with-our-gold-lead mode.

Yeah, these lucker dogs only took two inhibs and won the game

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Firebert posted:

Remember how much criticism Link got? Link at least had games where he played well! Huhi?

Link was a piece of poo poo idiot drama queen. Huhi doesn't play well but by all accounts he's not a huge piece of poo poo idiot and his teammates probably like him, or at least don't hate him

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

rabidsquid posted:

Yeah, these lucker dogs only took two inhibs and won the game

They didn't do anything during minutes 20-28 of the game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
l1nk just didn't get along with dlift but then ago who does

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The donezo manifesto was almost entirely full of really petty stuff where he said bad things about every one of his teammates and took zero accountability for anything that happened. Also he believed C9 had magic powers and Meteos was a great leader.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

oh yeah good point, anyone who likes C9 is a horrible person

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Huhi would die in champ select if it were possible

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"I believe Stixxay needs to play good"

a hot take

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

BO3s are great but what's with the bogan screaming into the mic? Couldn't find any American talent for the NALCS? :sad:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Firebert posted:

Huhi would die in champ select if it were possible

CLG loses 3 lp and must wait 5 minutes before requeuing vs TSM as Huhi has died in champ select and failed to select a champion.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Murder She Twote posted:

BO3s are great but what's with the bogan screaming into the mic? Couldn't find any American talent for the NALCS? :sad:

He's better than almost all of the NA casters, so I'm guessing they couldn't.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The super complained about LPL broadcasters have spread out to working big events and even moved to NA and EU and people realized a lot of them are pretty good actually.

I haven't heard anyone say anything about the Rapid/LS cast. Has anyone even watched them yet?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
One of the LPL casters said in a Leblanc vs Zed matchup when the zed rushed a hexdrinker that it didn't matter that much because Leblanc just finishes you off with auto attacks and ignite and it was kind of a weird thing for him to say

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

rabidsquid posted:

The super complained about LPL broadcasters have spread out to working big events and even moved to NA and EU and people realized a lot of them are pretty good actually.

I haven't heard anyone say anything about the Rapid/LS cast. Has anyone even watched them yet?

LS is fine and will get better with experience, Rapid is horrific and won't ever let LS talk.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

I watched one of them. Rapid seemed pretty decent. LS seemed pretty insufferable were it not for the schadenfreude of him bagging on Swain as a champ the whole game only for Swain to go deathless and have a huge impact on the game.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The differing opinions!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This is my first time seeing Biofrost play.

How'd he do last game?

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Hypocrisy posted:

This is my first time seeing Biofrost play.

How'd he do last game?

He looked pretty good, but the game snowballed out of control pretty early.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
That doran's ring has saved Honker from dying to Ez ult twice now lmao

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Not sure why CLG put Darshan on Fiora this game when Trundle was still available and the only bright spot for them last game.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao Huhi's flash

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Huhi flashes into a wall

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This team fight just keeps going and going and it works out for CLG. I think.

That was really dumb of Doublelift to run back into Stixxay.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/dscarra/status/738910766556839936

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Haha, Xmithie and Stixxay can't make it to the portal of safety

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I'm pretty sure Huhi didn't flash over the wall on purpose

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Yeah he flashed to get in range to Q DL but it wasn't enough damage to kill him

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

henkman posted:

I'm pretty sure Huhi didn't flash over the wall on purpose

I figured he was trying for an E snipe over the wall. Didn't work out.

So goes Aphromoo so goes CLG.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What the gently caress is this Jungler build with a icy/challenging smite and a Sightstone? No one needs to challenge/icy smite anyone in a pro game, no one is 1v1ing on a jungler beyond like 10 minutes, it's ridiculous. Just get the green jungle item and get a better item in the other slot instead of a Sightstone. What the poo poo.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
honker

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Aphro noooooooooo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Hypocrisy posted:

I figured he was trying to use his E for a snipe over the wall. Didn't work out.

Yeah

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Elise has Eye of the Watcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
How is Bjergsen not dying in these teamfights

• Locked thread