Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Nice! YIE rules, fantastic soundtrack as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Play posted:

I'd rather support businesses from a nominal democracy than from authoritarian autocrats currently conducting ethnic cleansing through forced sterilization and interment camps against minority populations in their own country.

hahaha holy poo poo is this really your defense of the USA? incredible :911:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

fit em all up in there posted:

Had no takers for these so I'll just dump em here:

Thank you for Gone Home!

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
They're free

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Stickman posted:

There's always been a solid foundation of dogshit Star Wars shovelware, it's just that we've blissfully forgotten a lot of the older ones. Just read through the complete list.

Yeah, I'd swear I remember when Rogue Squadron came out, the reviews I read were relieved it was a good Star Wars game.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'll add myself to the GOG Galaxy enjoyers, with the caveat that I also hit the problem of it de-authorizing/desyncing integrations more than I wanted. I found the "solution" to be letting Galaxy launch at login and run all the time, which is probably understandably unpalatable to many. It's been no problem for me. Not pictured here is PSN, although I have technically redeemed some free PS4 games.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

evilmiera posted:

a lot of the suggestions are still a bit much for this patient.

I'll just say it in case there's some chance you haven't thought of it, but Klondike solitaire is a classic. For a good free web-based one, I like FRVR. And if Klondike (Patience elsewhere) isn't that person's cup of tea, there are a ton of old and new solitaire variants. It's been a while but I'll admit I got really into Faerie Solitaire once upon a time.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rinkles posted:

I’ve bought a few things from Epic, and have somewhat regretted doing so after missing the Steam features. For instance, Steam Input can transform how I play I game (or whether I play it all) because of how I can use it to alleviate RSI pains. You can add some EGS games to Steam without issue, but not the ones I wanted (e.g., Wonderlands). There are still hacky ways of using Steam Input, but it’s less than ideal or not fully functional (e.g., by using a custom desktop controller config).

There’s not even an fps overlay or screenshot function. You can use other programs, but everything being standard with Steam is so convenient.

You can just add the epic launcher itself to steam, that's how I use steam input and I haven't had a problem yet

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rinkles posted:

that doesn't let you have per game profiles, right? (there actually is a way around this, but it requires shutting down egs every time you leave a game (inconvenient given how slow the launcher is, and a problem for big picture) and there are edge case issues remaining).

It wouldn't be automatic and I hardly ever use BPM so I'm not familiar with its eccentricities, but I would think you could still have as many controller profiles as you want and be able to switch between them with the steam overlay. I get where you're coming from now though, even if I'm right it's not a perfect solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I may as well give my F76 XBox code out as I'm never going to use it myself:

I grabbed this one, thank you!