Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slavik
May 10, 2009

ZombieApostate posted:

Welp, I was logged in before hand, refreshed after it started and now I'm logged out, here's hoping it counted.

Exactly the same here, oh well. Probably end up free afterwards like people have said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavik
May 10, 2009

Seeing it too. Might actually focus on the stream now.

Slavik
May 10, 2009
Even with a few repeats now and then I'm up to 130 games free off the Epic store over the last couple of years. I haven't brought a single thing from the store. One day I will get around to installing and checking out more than 5 off the list... :haw:

Slavik
May 10, 2009

repiv posted:

https://store.ubi.com/uk/far-cry--3/

Far Cry 3 is free on Uplay or whatever Ubisoft calls their thing now

Ta been thinking about playing this again recently. Had to log in and out a few times to get it as it kept saying my CD or Activation code is not valid so it wouldn't add to my library. Stable platform as always Ubisoft. Been reminded I got Blood Dragon a few years back from another giveaway but still need to get around to installing it.

Slavik
May 10, 2009
Godfall Challenger Edition and Prison Architect are out for free on Epic this week.

Having played Prison Architect since early access its a fun title I'd recommend to anyone with a building sim interest. It has had a lot of feature creep (mostly great) over the years to a point it caters for a lot of what can be in, have happen and be done in a prison environment - with the exception of sexual assault.
Everything from different prisoner grades & types, snitches, surveillance, escapes, riots, death row, gang wars, smuggling to rehabilitation, administration, prison jobs, mental health and playing as an escaping prisoner.
Sometimes though you will need to look at some guides to figure out how to correctly incorporate some features. If you've played Rimworld you will certainly find a lot of familiarity.

Slavik
May 10, 2009
Just got the third Tomb Raider as a Christmas gift, oh well! Does seem like a lot of traffic on Epic right now, to an extent I haven't been able to log in, so best try later all.

Slavik
May 10, 2009
Another set of Fallout 76 codes:
PC: HF3J4-FT2K4-JGC6H-J2MXD-KXJJZ
Xbox: 336DHTFGG4J7GHTM29K9KXFMZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavik
May 10, 2009
Heres my GOG Tomb Raider as I already own it twice: YTLHAD3DBED5247323